Too much sugar

Posted by odereviews on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you like your coffee with milk and sugar. I'm sure you'll love this. For me this has too much sugar. Plenty of calories per serving. 8 times more than the Longreen Corporation's "Reishi Coffee, Reishi Mushroom + Columbian Coffee, 30 Sachets". Price was bit high for just 10 servings.

Excellent product!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Nov 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this coffee!! Not too much of any one of the 4 components. Very well balanced- and so it tastes really great! Good for a little pick me up type snack, but not really as strong caffeine-wise as a regular coffee. Better than tea though, IMO. I will definitely reorder! 100% recommended!

No,no,no!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I never thought that Iherb's Reishi Coffee would turn into a sugar-drink. Big disappointment, and will never buy again. The formula has changed. Beware. It is stuffed with whitening and has an enormous 9 g sugar pr. serving. The health benefits have been jeopardized. Do not buy if you consider sugar a poison - which you should.

Hidden Undesirables!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a product that I would call Counter-productive! WHY would anyone put SUGAR and fake creamer into a product to build your immune system!! I was expecting something of a higher quality and was mIslead by this product and company. Like many others out there! As a researcher and nutritional counselor, I would not recommend this product for it takes away completly, the reason you would want to drink Reshi in the first place. Please go back to the drawing board and create something worthy of Reshi and those of us who seek it out.Old

Coffee break with my family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I taste this coffee with my family and we all think that if you always put sugar in your coffee it would taste grate. But we don't use sugar so this was too sweet for us.

full of sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can't imagine it's healthy

Nice Coffee

Posted by jacquisplace on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice tasting coffee

M Morgan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent coffee. Having used the 2in1 myself I purchased the 4in1 for my mum. She is 85years and not in the best of health but looks forward to her Reishi every day. She only drinks one a day as she is on dialysis but loves it. She fnds a lot of coffees bitter, not this one I first heard about Reishi AND iherb on a very good website cslled 'goodhealthwithd.com'.

Good for Instant Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a tasty, flavor-full coffee for being instant. It has a full-bodied taste. I need cream and sugar in my coffee, and these have the perfect amount of both.

Ottimo prodotto

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ottimo, lo uso tutti i giorni, e poi ad un prezzo vantaggioso!