Pretty good, but overblown by commercializing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This coffee is pretty good, considering that it has a healthy and beneficial mushroom in it, even though the quantity of the mushroom may not be up to the amount we'd all prefer. The columbian coffee itself isn't that impressive, considering that they've slightly burnt the beans when they were baking them, and i myself am not one of the people who enjoy the strength of slightly burnt coffee beans. After doing some research on Reishi Mushrooms, i found that it was overblown out of proportion, as is the way of those who wish to sell products and make a lot of money. One could easily find that a single vitamin that is lacking in a persons system, could be far more beneficial than Reishi. Overall, this instant coffee is far better than what we normally buy at the grocery store, and even though Reishi may be a beneficial mushroom, it is no miracle cure as some have said. I also have to mention that whoever tried this coffee has liked it, even though some may need to use two sachets instead of one in their cup of coffee. Alternatively, those who drink energy drinks quite often, may find that two to three sachets in a large coffee mug may become a much healthier alternative than the energy drinks that may suck up Calcium from their bones, and give Kidney Stones , hence why i give this coffee four stars out of five.

Not too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you insist on drinking only great tasting coffee, forget this. It's not bad tasting, just not the aromatic, roasty thing we expect from coffee. I would say it's a whole lot better than any coffee substitute for sure but then it's not pretending to be a coffee substitute! It's got coffee in it. I don't know how potent the mushroom nutrients are after they are refined down to this fine powder. I haven't researched that yet. It's better tasting than a lot of instant coffees and yet fixes up in your cup just as fast. There is another brand of this stuff that is available on this website by Madre Labs brand but it is a lot more expensive and I think this is comparable in taste.

Very good coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the Madre Labs MUCH better.

Reishi Coffee by Longreen Corp.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was a little skeptical at first but I must say that this coffee is not bad! I do add my usual vanilla flavored creamer and I can't tell the difference between regular coffee and this. What I do notice a difference in is the way I feel though; regular coffee is just too acidic and made me have to use the restroom frequently. With Reishi, I still feel energized but without the regular coffee side effects. I would highly suggest this product to anyone who might be looking for an alternative to regular coffee with some added health benefits!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Jālieto ilgtermiņā saprotamam efektam, bet reizēm noder , ja gribas rūgtu dzērienu.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Good for energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, great price. I will buy it again. The only minus I can find is that the little bags are a bit hard to open.

thanks for your good products .

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

thanks for your good products .

Tasteful and healthy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tasteful and healthy. I only wish that ingredients were organic!

Really nice

Posted by kaltzu on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best instant coffee I've tasted. Strong, but not at all bitter.