Really good, already seeing the benefits!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes decent, much better than regular coffee!

So far the best instant coffee

Posted by odereviews on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried different instant coffees from iHerb lately, and I was curious when I read about Longreen Corporation’s Reishi Coffee (Mix of Reishi Mushroom + Columbian Coffee). Reishi mushroom should support a healthy immune system, and much more. There are many other health benefits with Reishi Mushroom. As for the taste. First I was ready to give this 1 star rating, but after couple of cups I got used with the taste, and now I think it’s the best instant coffee I have tasted! I prefer my coffee with splash of milk. If you drink your coffee black, you might want to see other reviews. :) I don’t like the small packets though. If you wish to get all the powder out easily, I suggest using scissors. With special price, make sure you test this coffee!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting coffee. I LOVE that it comes in individual servings, and all I need to make it is a cup & some boiling water.

GREAT Reishi Coffee! Healthier Than Regular Coffee!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LIKE that Longreen Reishi Coffee is enriched with a premium reishi extract and a gourmet quality, robust-tasting coffee, making it one of the most delicious and health-supportive coffee beverages!

Coffee, Reishi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Best!!!

Excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Padesco de presion alta y este cafe es excelente, me da animo me gusta su sabor mucho...

not starbuck's but good alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

dr said no more coffee for me..switched to this and it really is pretty good. No more heartburn--kidney issues--jitteryness--and if the reishi is good for me that's good too!

Excellent coffee and low price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I drink this EVERY evening after dinner. It tastes VERY GOOD!You'll like it!

Delicious coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this coffee, really smooth, great taste and nicely priced. It arrives very quickly too!

Great product!

Posted by blissboy on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Im addicted to both Madre labs and this!