first time I buy rice brain oil - mainly for making body oils but

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

use it on my face before washing too and it seems ok, no irritation. no swollen eyes in the morning so it's not too heavy as for instance olive or coconut. But I need more time for experimentation to find out if this is a must have or I can do without it...

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Is it really...?

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered a different brand of rice bran oil. It was nothing like this. And I felt good after eating it, and it tasted different. I don't feel anything after eating this. I have grave doubts that this is really rice bran oil. Or maybe they filtered out everything that gave it healthy qualities. Very disappointed...and sadly bought 4, thinking I was getting the same thing I got before ;(

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a great product. I use it for my stomach.

Rice Bran Oil

Posted by MacnAZ on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Rice Bran oil is extremely good for you. It will make the best French Fries that you have ever had. (has a very high flash point) Fry your tofu up in some other oil and then change nothing except the oil and TASTE the amazing difference! When I first started using this oil (not this brand - a little pricey) I stopped using all other oils.

Enjoy Loriva Rice Bran Oil on my morning Oats. Nice packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Enjoy a tablespoon LoriVa on my morning oats along with dried cranberries. It counter acts the very dry taste of the fresh oats and has no after taste. It has become a part of my morning ritual.

Dr. OZ was right!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it! baking is back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is fairly tasteless to me, so I use it a lot for baking. Its really nice for use in rice dishes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Though this oil was hard to get but recently saw it in a mainstream supermarket. Like this oil. Flavourless for cooking with all the health benefits Bit expensive.

Rice oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

tastes good - hope it is

1 2