Very Nice

Posted by 5143259304075502744 on Jul 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very similar to real ramen and is in gluten free version.

Delicious! Ordering more. I'm hooked.

Posted by DonnaMiller on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure how this would be. I've had so many products made with rice flour, and alternatives to wheat that have had a bad texture and taste. So I only ordered one to try. Well I'm back to order more. I absolutely love it! The texture is nice and smooth, not at all gritty. The taste is great. I made vegetable ramen soup, and it was delicious. But I'm looking forward to having it just on it's own with some coconut aminos and toasted sesame oil dressing. It's so good I can eat it by itself. I'm hooked. I will just add that when you get one of the noodle square out, don't expect to break it into pieces like you would with wheat-based, or buckwheat ramen. It is extremely hard. I was afraid I would have to take a hammer to it and then it would shatter and scatter all over the kitchen. But don't worry, just add the whole square to boiling water., it will soften up nicely. I'm now trying the other flavors too.

Best ever!

Posted by 5621014462675119970 on Mar 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best (at-home) ramen i've ever tasted! The texture of the ramen is superb! It was almost unbelievable that I could taste such ramen at my own home :) Definitely will buy more - and wouldnt try others!

Great GF product to have on hand

Posted by Reviewer1901699 on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like to keep this on hand for quick GF meals. I just use 2 cubes of chicken bouillon for the broth as this one doesn't come with broth.

Wow!

Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is so tasty for me!!! It tastes just like a normal wheat-made noodles which is common in asian cuisine. As i am gluten intolerant, i have avoided wheat stuff for a long time, and this ramen just made my day! It tastes great if u like asian noodles. It is soft in texture and hardly felt like it contains brown rice in it since brown rice products are normally tough in texture. So, its highly recommended!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jan 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quick-cooking, tasty and fragrant. Good enough to eat on their own with a little fat. I live in Japan so they are bound to be put on the banned list at some point. Such a shame. I recommend these noodles.

Best GF Ramen

Posted by LantauMama on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We live in Asia, and my kids love miso ramen. This is the best GF substitute we've yet to find. Follow the instructions, boil, rinse, then add into some miso broth.... And we are all happy!

Tastes just like normal noodles!

Posted by 5400944239428223023 on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm pretty picky about the texture and taste of any gluten substitutes but just tried these and they are delicious! Will def buy more!

Very tasty

Posted by 5407917945385245687 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are quick and delicious.

Yum!

Posted by CrueltyFreeGoddess on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great noodles for homemade ramen soups. Much healthier, vegan alternative to the packaged ramen!