Super! Totally reccomend, not too spicy, just the best!!!

Posted by VitaminKnowHow on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good alternative for same kind of poison soups :)

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Ramen! It's so wonderful to find GF Ramen finally. And it's much healthier than the 'normal' ramen. It doesn't have all that oil.

Have not tried them yet, but think they will be tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have not tried them yet, but think they will be tasty

I Like It!! Yet...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The portions are very small for adult meal so have to use a few packs. Then it becomes too expensive. The noodle needs to be a bit undercooked for it to be nice the packet is ok but I always add some coconut aminos too. Hopefully the price can reduce !

Great alternative for gluten-free eaters.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was a little suspicious of this as I wasn't sure rice ramen could taste very good, but I was pleasantly surprised! The broth of this has a nice savoury flavour, and the noodles have a bit of chew without being overwhelming. The first time I cooked it I wasn't sure I was going to like it - I like seaweed, but the scent of wakame was pretty overwhelming. But after the four minutes cooking it made a lovely bowl of warming ramen, and I am so glad to have an alternative to the types with gluten! (Though I still miss normal ramen...)

Not too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Noodles cook up nicely and have a good taste. The broth is not a hit with the family and is much improved for us with some additions.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Rather bland taste, I had to put in extra stock to make it tasty, but happy with the organic, good ingredients.

Not my fav

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like it. Noodles were falling apart, didn't like the seasoning either.