Bowel tolerance issue

Posted by Reviewer2139526 on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am currently trying out the Pauling therapy for CVD, and I am looking for a way to take large amounts of C without bowel tolerance issues. I was hoping that this would be a solution, but for some reason I have more problems (very loose stool after just 1 or 2 grams) with this than other forms of vitamin C. So far I have been the most comfortable taking Doctor's Best PureWay-C.

does not work

Posted by Reviewer1028688 on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was using it for couple months, unfortunately it did not work. Although I was taking it in large quantities I was constantly getting sick. Do not recommend it :(

Not as good as Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1683103 on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I stopped buying this product because it didn't help me as much as the Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C. I took LypriCel regularly but still got the flu. Since iHerb is not selling Lyp-Spheric Vitamin C, I ceased buying Vit C from them.

Do not buy this from iHerb.com

Posted by 5001491356706418646 on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you are buying from India, stay away from iHerb as you may end up paying 53% of duty fee. Be careful witl iHerb rates in INR and the hidden customs charges + DHL hidden charges which are not shown anywhere in the website. My rating is not for the product, its for iHerb.com

bad flavor

Posted by Reviewer3328153 on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

inedible

still a waiting my order

Posted by 5104668701648850265 on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

sorry it looks my order will never arrive so i can not write any review

Super Slow delivery

Posted by 4977240949143196769 on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Placed order on 18 june 2017, up till now 29 june 2017 still did not receive the lypricel, so disappointing.

No discription

Posted by 4664575919568550044 on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've received it and have no clue how I can consume it?? I mixed it with cold water, But it formed a strange product in the water??? Was so creepy to consume!!

The taste is bitter

Posted by 5062501198484575046 on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure of the result though it is not the best taste for sure.