Bowel tolerance issue

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am currently trying out the Pauling therapy for CVD, and I am looking for a way to take large amounts of C without bowel tolerance issues. I was hoping that this would be a solution, but for some reason I have more problems (very loose stool after just 1 or 2 grams) with this than other forms of vitamin C. So far I have been the most comfortable taking Doctor's Best PureWay-C.

Not as good as Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I stopped buying this product because it didn't help me as much as the Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C. I took LypriCel regularly but still got the flu. Since iHerb is not selling Lyp-Spheric Vitamin C, I ceased buying Vit C from them.

WILL NOT ORDER AGAIN !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN, I ordered Lypricel for my friends and relatives after I recommend to them this product and they delivered to me a different packaging and with different ingredients. I made a complaint to their Customer Care group, their answer is they change the packaging and the ingredients without informing me. I tried to return or at least exchange just like what I have been receiving before, but I will be charged for the postal deliveries and the discount will also be deducted. Sounds SCARY right, they change the ingredients without notification and if you want to return you will shoulder the charges even if its not your fault, one way business.

does not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was using it for couple months, unfortunately it did not work. Although I was taking it in large quantities I was constantly getting sick. Do not recommend it :(

I did NOT agree to review this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I did NOT agree to review this product, but iHerb consistently changes my preferences because they just KNOW that I really should do product reviews.

bad flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

inedible

very disppointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

products are not fresh... expired within 2 months.

Rename: Sickly Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is so much sugar in this whey protein as to disqualify it from being a healthy product whatsoever. Two scoops to deliver the same amount of protein as my old whey protein Vital Whey

Do not buy this from iHerb.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you are buying from India, stay away from iHerb as you may end up paying 53% of duty fee. Be careful witl iHerb rates in INR and the hidden customs charges + DHL hidden charges which are not shown anywhere in the website. My rating is not for the product, its for iHerb.com

24 proof Vitamin C -- no joke

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Hidden on the manufacturer's website and conspicuously absent from the product labelling is the fact that each little packet of this stuff contains 12% alcohol ... in other words, this is 24 proof Vitamin C. For diabetics or others impressed by the "sugar free" nature of the product, you are swapping out your sugar for something that is even more harmful. For recovering alcoholics and some other addicts, you could be risking your sobriety. For persons taking paracetamol (Tylenol or Panadol), you could be jeopardizing your liver. As many people with serious conditions may take up to 20 packets of this stuff a day, just be aware that doing so is equivalent to downing a couple dozen glasses of wine each week and consider whether the advantage of increased vitamin C bioavailability is worth systemic toxic ethanol exposure. I am very disappointed in the manufacturer for not being more up front about this issue and not finding a healthier alternative to use as a "preservative".

1 2