Bowel tolerance issue

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am currently trying out the Pauling therapy for CVD, and I am looking for a way to take large amounts of C without bowel tolerance issues. I was hoping that this would be a solution, but for some reason I have more problems (very loose stool after just 1 or 2 grams) with this than other forms of vitamin C. So far I have been the most comfortable taking Doctor's Best PureWay-C.

Not as good as Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I stopped buying this product because it didn't help me as much as the Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C. I took LypriCel regularly but still got the flu. Since iHerb is not selling Lyp-Spheric Vitamin C, I ceased buying Vit C from them.

does not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was using it for couple months, unfortunately it did not work. Although I was taking it in large quantities I was constantly getting sick. Do not recommend it :(

very disppointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

products are not fresh... expired within 2 months.

Do not buy this from iHerb.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you are buying from India, stay away from iHerb as you may end up paying 53% of duty fee. Be careful witl iHerb rates in INR and the hidden customs charges + DHL hidden charges which are not shown anywhere in the website. My rating is not for the product, its for iHerb.com

bad flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

inedible

Vit C gave me crazy vibes

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When, I took it the first day, felt uneasy. The next day, I went nuts. My body was in a frenzy, never felt like this before. It's a severe reaction, be careful. I threw it out.

still a waiting my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

sorry it looks my order will never arrive so i can not write any review

Super Slow delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Placed order on 18 june 2017, up till now 29 june 2017 still did not receive the lypricel, so disappointing.

No discription

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've received it and have no clue how I can consume it?? I mixed it with cold water, But it formed a strange product in the water??? Was so creepy to consume!!

1 2