Bowel tolerance issue

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am currently trying out the Pauling therapy for CVD, and I am looking for a way to take large amounts of C without bowel tolerance issues. I was hoping that this would be a solution, but for some reason I have more problems (very loose stool after just 1 or 2 grams) with this than other forms of vitamin C. So far I have been the most comfortable taking Doctor's Best PureWay-C.

Not as good as Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I stopped buying this product because it didn't help me as much as the Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C. I took LypriCel regularly but still got the flu. Since iHerb is not selling Lyp-Spheric Vitamin C, I ceased buying Vit C from them.

does not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was using it for couple months, unfortunately it did not work. Although I was taking it in large quantities I was constantly getting sick. Do not recommend it :(

WILL NOT ORDER AGAIN !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN, I ordered Lypricel for my friends and relatives after I recommend to them this product and they delivered to me a different packaging and with different ingredients. I made a complaint to their Customer Care group, their answer is they change the packaging and the ingredients without informing me. I tried to return or at least exchange just like what I have been receiving before, but I will be charged for the postal deliveries and the discount will also be deducted. Sounds SCARY right, they change the ingredients without notification and if you want to return you will shoulder the charges even if its not your fault, one way business.

I did NOT agree to review this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I did NOT agree to review this product, but iHerb consistently changes my preferences because they just KNOW that I really should do product reviews.

very disppointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

products are not fresh... expired within 2 months.

Rename: Sickly Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is so much sugar in this whey protein as to disqualify it from being a healthy product whatsoever. Two scoops to deliver the same amount of protein as my old whey protein Vital Whey

Do not buy this from iHerb.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you are buying from India, stay away from iHerb as you may end up paying 53% of duty fee. Be careful witl iHerb rates in INR and the hidden customs charges + DHL hidden charges which are not shown anywhere in the website. My rating is not for the product, its for iHerb.com

bad flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

inedible

Vit C gave me crazy vibes

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When, I took it the first day, felt uneasy. The next day, I went nuts. My body was in a frenzy, never felt like this before. It's a severe reaction, be careful. I threw it out.

1 2