Gives me acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only drank 6 sachets /6 days, and I started breaking out with cystic acnes on my chin and so I stopped taking it and my acne subsided. Highly suspect it's because of the phospholipids (as fish oil supplements gave me the same effect). Not sure if I'm only the one facing this? But anyhow this product doesn't work for me :(

When do you take this Vitamin?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I've been taking this for about a week now first thing in the morning on my empty stomach, and my stomach is upset. What's the better timing to have this supplement?

Great product, good service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Product is great but ordering from USA makes no sense for me because of charges when I receive the goods. So iherb great to deal with and product very good quality. Just doesn't make financial sense to continue ordering, sorry guys. And thanks

Black hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

What is up with the big black hair suck to the sticker of the box. Funny but when i was reading reviews before i bought this, i read same complaints about black hairs???? Why? Weird!

Upset gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really exacerbated my IBS unfortunately. I think it is probably the xanthan gum in it.

I don't know for sure

Posted by ej3939 on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this because its supposed to be the best liposomal C out there. I don't notice anything particular, I continue to buy it and take it on faith alone. I wish it was cheaper.

No effect what's so ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought it three times, still waiting..... And so far nothing positive to say. Money not well spent.

yellow pee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one befor go to bed. My morning pee is very very yellow. WHY? IS THIS PRODUCT really working?