When do you take this Vitamin?

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I've been taking this for about a week now first thing in the morning on my empty stomach, and my stomach is upset. What's the better timing to have this supplement?

Gives me acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only drank 6 sachets /6 days, and I started breaking out with cystic acnes on my chin and so I stopped taking it and my acne subsided. Highly suspect it's because of the phospholipids (as fish oil supplements gave me the same effect). Not sure if I'm only the one facing this? But anyhow this product doesn't work for me :(

Drop the SOY !

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I & many other people that I know would rather see this product using "Sunflower Lecithin" than "Soy". Soy is ok when it is fermented. In this form it does not apparently to present health problems. - (The Chinese never considered Soy as a food until it was fermented.) Unfortunately this does not appear to be the case here. We like the Lypospheric form because of its better utilisation . It can't be that hard to drop the Soy!-- Mercola has !! Hence we purchase more of that brand because it uses "Sunflower Lecithin" & not "Soy" !

No effect what's so ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought it three times, still waiting..... And so far nothing positive to say. Money not well spent.

Great product, good service

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Product is great but ordering from USA makes no sense for me because of charges when I receive the goods. So iherb great to deal with and product very good quality. Just doesn't make financial sense to continue ordering, sorry guys. And thanks

Easy to take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is very easy to take. In a shot glass with a small amount of water. Down the hatch no problem. Unfortunately, I seem to have an issue with vitamin C. It always gives me an upset stomach. I thought with this product being a different form I would be ok, but alas, it made me bloated and uncomfortable. :(

Expensive and ineffective

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting more for this price, taste...yukkk, I disolved them in orange juice, but no effect, my imunity ...the same, I even had a bad flu after two weeks while I was taking those vitamins.

Black hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

What is up with the big black hair suck to the sticker of the box. Funny but when i was reading reviews before i bought this, i read same complaints about black hairs???? Why? Weird!

Upset gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really exacerbated my IBS unfortunately. I think it is probably the xanthan gum in it.

I don't know for sure

Posted by ej3939 on December 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this because its supposed to be the best liposomal C out there. I don't notice anything particular, I continue to buy it and take it on faith alone. I wish it was cheaper.

1 2