OMG. very very bitters.

Posted by 4672083461511826640 on Jun 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sleeping were ingested on an empty stomach to get up too bitter, then I surprised.It seems to do with the amount of water consumed. 빈속에 먹었더니 너무 써서 놀랬습니다. 속이 너무 쓰려서 물을 엄청 먹었네요 ㅠㅜ

Tried and true

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this on and off for years when I need to build my immunity or am already sick. I squeeze the pack in to a few ounces of cold water, trying to keep it all together. Then I drink it down like eating an oyster, so I don't touch it with my mouth at all. I would like to take this every day but must budget.

belief in this product

Posted by 5519181720932972792 on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do hope this product is doing me the world of good, and does what it says it does, because the taste is terrible. But if it does deliver Vit C into the system without having to go through the gut in the same way that a tablet does, then I will persist, even if it's just to boost my collagen and therefore stop me looking so old!

great product but expensive

Posted by 4725724491075114571 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the product but hate to pay so much for it

I can't say it good or not yet.

Posted by 5030279502459975675 on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for about 3 weeks before go to bed, I think nothing has changed yet. I'll continue to take it for a while.

Vitamin C

Posted by 4840470557541197521 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is good product for cancer but we still looking for the result which we have not seen yet