Liposomal Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I buy this form of vit C because it dissolves nicely in my child's milk and i can give him some vit C when he gets colds. It does not taste too bad dissolved in milk, too.

First Class Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have been using LypriCel Vitamin C for a number of years as a daily supplement, we feel that`s why we have managed to keep colds and winter flu at bay.

Still the best! Just lower the price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No one can say that this stuff does not work! Just very expensive at around $180 per liter!

New packaging!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Expires 07/16

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good

working well, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

it’s surely working, but need to take it when your stomach is empty is kind of inconvenient

I use this when I feel like I'm going to fall sick...

Posted by GutsyKlutz on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

...and I think it has been working so far! I've used 2 boxes within the span of about a year. Love it that it is GMO-free. I took one star away because of the taste, and I always chase down with big gulps of water. I feel that this is too strong for daily intake and would rather have it only when I did not take fruits or enough nutritious foods on the day.

lypricel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to do the job. Gives a boost.

These high doses of vitamin C dissolve directly into your blood vessels for maximum effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this product to help boost my immunity. It is quick and easy to take and I am feeling well and healthy.

Great Vitamin C for people with gut problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over six months and feel it's helping my general health and preventing me from coming down with colds/flu etc. I usually take one sachet every morning and if I feel a little off colour take another one later in the day. I have gut problems so am happy to have a product that doesn't upset my gut and is easily absorbed.

1 2 3 4