MRM, BCAA

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the artificial flavor in the product. Also didn't care for the type of sweetener used. I ended up ordering the same type of product from another company that is completely unsweetened and unflavored. I just put a little water and lemon juice in a small jar along with the powder and shake it up. this works for me. Lemon juice in the MRM brand helps to hide the artificial flavor and balance the extremely sweet flavor as well.

The taste!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is unbearable! I usually don't moan about supplements taste as long as I'm getting results, but this,,,,, this something else!!! I don't know what's in it. lemon flavor my @$$

The taste is awful and bad, the yneed to add some flavers

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is awful and bad, they need to add some flavor i felt i am going to vomit after i drunk it

WARNING - NOT VEGAN

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

WARNING - NOT VEGAN.iHerb sent me an older version-contains ANIMAL BYPRODUCT OF DUCK FEATHERS! Do not order if you are VEGAN! it's also NOT FERMENTED as advertised.

Supplement Facts

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Its not fermented i bought ut bcz its written fermented but the 1 i got is not written fermented Very disappointed by i herb you should chnge the pic and detai of this product

horrible taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought lemonade should taste like sweet and little sour, but never to what I expected..... It taste really horrible, not even a little lemon taste or smell. I couldn't describe the taste. Never had anything like this in my life before. Should have go for Creatine.

BUU PIRCE IS TOO MUCH !

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

BUUU price has rise BUU its was 47 dollard now 62 BUU , we cheaper in finland than you are ofering , buuu ! i buy in finland you bad man . in finland we say : PIHI MIES

not good for digest

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

not good for digest, and not absorb in water

Poor

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awful taste, very hard to mix

BCAA, very bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hello The taste of this product is very bad, I tried having it with tea and with water by itself and it tastes very bad.