Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

real good BCAA

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good

MRM BCAA

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been feeding my muscles with this product for about 2 weeks for the very first time. My report: -feel energetic and muscles well pumped during my weight training sessions; -take as directed on the container label - 1 serving right before and 1 right after work out; -tastes absolutely good - mild lemon flavor - no bad smell/taste or whatever people wrote here. Have no idea why. May be I got an improved version or smth. I even take the powder directly to the mouth and chase it with water, which is also a recommended way of consuming it. Easy and tasty and no powder leftovers stay in the shaker undissolved; -from time to time take larger servings up to 5 scoops (10g), etc. Stomach feels just ok. Generally speaking, seems to be a working product for me. Feel satisfied.

Everybody like this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cheap and perfect. you can feel strehgth and fast recovery with each spoon. I`m VERY glad that buy this

cicero gomes

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

muito bom!

Excellent quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Order a third time, completely satisfied with the quality. Decent enough flavor, amino acid concentration at a good level. And will be ordering more. I advise everyone.

really like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

just new to me

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

good purchase again

Excellent product-------- Прекрасный продукт

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son ordered this product. In his opinion, it is a great product. He will buy this BCAA again. Good price for a good quality. My son requested me to give 5 stars to the product.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks!---------Мой сын заказывал этот продукт. По его словам это- отличнейший продукт. Он будет заказывать этот продукт снова. Отличное сочетание цены и качества. Сын попросил меня поставить 5 звезд. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Excellent price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best BCAA'S for good price and weight.