Part of my "must have"

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these! To finally get rid of my chronic "next morning" muscle soreness is great. I have only two notes of caution. First, that BCAA's are generally used to supplement the already good diet of those more into strength training and body building type sports and second, that MRM's suggested dose of 5 capsules before and after a workout is way too much in my opinion as i get excellent results taking only 1-2 before and 1-2 after along with 2 more the next morning. That being said, a great product.

great effect. Best price vs servings.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on July 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

errific BCAA product with a little bit of added Glutamine for recovery. The "lemonade" taste is kinda of sour and tinny, I rated the taste low just because I was hoping for something slightly better, but the actual product itself is great. Added Glutamine is awesome. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

The capsules are easier to take-------- В капсулах удобнее принимать

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. He loves the product MRM BCAA in powder. But it is more convenient to take capsules, especially if you in a hurry or traveling. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! ---------Я заказывала это продукт для своего сына-спортсмена. Ему очень нравится порошковый MRM BCAA. Но в капсулах употреблять удобнее, особенно если спешишь или брать с собой в поездку. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe I really do notice a difference after a month of taking these after my workouts (approx. 5X per week). My legs and arms have a better shape to them and I do not notice as much cellulite, maybe because it is helping muscle strength.

MRM, BCAA+G Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for Pre & Post Workouts. My soreness from extensive workouts is keept to a minimum. Rebuild of muscle is accelerated and gains are noticed sooner.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this after workouts and recovery and performance have been better lately. A tough thing once you're in late 40's. I have 2 hr workouts, so this is important.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this formulation for several years. It's a good value, especially with the extra l-glutamine. I use it pre and post workout.

Great for stamina and muscle mass

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find it to be the best BCAA supplement. I take only 4 a day because otherwise I get too much and I get a funny feeling from my muscles.

Great and convenient!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very convenient way to get all the BCAA you need. Love this product!

bcaa-g 6000 great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

this bcaa-g 6000 really work for as athletics athlete to enhances performances and reduce soreness after hard training.but the source to make the gelatin are non kosher for muslim.