Outstanding post-workout BCCA and L-Glutamine product!

Posted by GreenWarrior on March 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hi there. In my book this is the best BCAA and L-glutamine product on the market; MRM is a terrific high quality producer. Only drawback, it does not mix greatly in a recovery shake (which by the way, with the right proportion of easily digestible carbs and protein has to be taken within a 30 minutes window time frame following the workout). I thus opt to take it separately. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Quicker recovery, love the taste

Posted by berriebo on July 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Check out my pages for more of my recent reviews! Been taking this for a little over 3 weeks, the ROI proves that this is the best BCAA for your money and gains. Recovery has been easier and quicker taking this stuff than nothing. Gives ya a competitive advantage to start building gains by a faster pace. Plus, this tastes awesome! highly recommended

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Never had much luck with BCAAs, but I decided to give this BCAA+G a try. Definitely notice a quicker recovery. Flavor is ok.. I mix it with a little bit of Crystal Lite to mask any bitter taste.

bcaa + g = melhor aminoacido

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

melhor combinação básica para amino. BCAA - antes/durante/depois do treino} glutamina, se faltar, vai perder musculo!

Great combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting and great combination, BCAA & Glutamine. I just take the powder and drink water behind it.

Great Protein Synthesis Tool

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am currently cutting for a bodybuilding competition and have been using this product for four weeks. It does a great job for recovery. Prior to using, I was hitting each body part once every five days. With MRM, BCAA I am able to hit each body part hard every three days - and I am 52 years old! I feel like I am in my mid-twenties again!!! Great Product!

Very hard to mix with any liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is very hard to mix with any liquid. I using it shaking in a blender with another suplements. Nevertheless it´s a good product. Since I began to use it I noted the catabolism reduced, my muscles are hardness and a I´m having a fast recovery from the exercises. I´m using it with the Irontek Glutamine.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hard to mix with water but works well in a short time...actually the challenge of mixing is half the fun!!!!

❤️❤️❤️Excellent! use: GHP 818 (write together) extra Off at checkout

Posted by Scarlett on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣 use: GHP 818 (write together) extra Off at checkout

best