taste is better than expected!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with a Japanese sports drink that taste like medicine and Reload makes it delicious. Problem is now I drink gallons of the stuff. I am also happy to say my training is also improved while using this product!!! Endurance Strength and power have all increased.

muy buenos

Posted by XusoIherb on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A diferencia de los botes grandes la composicion en este es mucho mejor. Lleva menos glutamina y mas beta alanina. Asi mismo el sabor es bueno y la solubilidad no esta mal, aunque no es su fuerte, quizas porque me llegaron con algo de humedad

Full Body Reaction And Horrible Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Full body itching and tingling very very very scared on what’s going on. Also the taste is like drinking acid

Incredible Intra/Post Workout supp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Increased my energy and oxygen during workouts, also felt increase in power and less sores the day after. Really hard to find supplements without artificial flavors and coloring, so this one is a winner!

MRM BCAA+G is The Best Choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a year now for its natural refreshing taste and good ingredients. It's the choice everyone will appreciate.

❤️❤️❤️Excellent!

Posted by SCARLETT look at me on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️SCARLETT◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!"

BCAA Reload is great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time using the reload, so far, I'm really pleased. My recovery time seems faster and I'm not as sore.

clean BCAA

Posted by KrisFarley on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my favorite flavor ever and I love the fact it does not have sucralose or aspartame

best

Posted by cakesyip on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my muscles used to ache so much the next day, but it has gotten so much better after i started drinking this BCAA. Can't imagine myself without it now.

another excellent product iHerb carries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

after this 89 yr old is home from shopping with her daughter, I grab this for my muscles so no cramping at night

1 2