super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

super

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this supplement for quite some time. And the effect is great

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

MRM CLA is one of the best available in the market. I've been using it for years now. The times when I stop for shortage or any irrelevant reason I feel the difference, first thing I notice is bloating, let alone the weight fluctuation. I take 4 pills a day, 2 in the morning on an empty stomach and another 2 towards the end of the day. Of course I couple them with fish oil for greater results!

it works but results may not be immediate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I coupled CLA with high intensity workout to target my stubborn tummy area. At the beginning I couldn't notice much difference however nearing the finish of the first bottle, I started to feel the effect. I believe it work hand in hand with healthy diet and exercises, I have ordered another bottle to see I can have further reduction in tummy fat.

Using this to maintain weight.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking these for more than a year and I use it to maintain weight. Works very well considering I rarely exercise and eat in huge quantity many times a day.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Excellent price & quality ratio

Posted by odereviews on May 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a high potency CLA that comes with great price & quality ratio. Best CLA I have tried so far!

works as promised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried CLA of other producers - it had side effects and no benefits. this product works as stated, especially if training.

It helps!

Posted by gustavorr on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am doing some hard workouts and aerobics, but CLA is helping me on weight loss!

best CLA!!!