super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

super

it works but results may not be immediate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I coupled CLA with high intensity workout to target my stubborn tummy area. At the beginning I couldn't notice much difference however nearing the finish of the first bottle, I started to feel the effect. I believe it work hand in hand with healthy diet and exercises, I have ordered another bottle to see I can have further reduction in tummy fat.

Using this to maintain weight.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking these for more than a year and I use it to maintain weight. Works very well considering I rarely exercise and eat in huge quantity many times a day.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Excellent price & quality ratio

Posted by odereviews on May 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a high potency CLA that comes with great price & quality ratio. Best CLA I have tried so far!

works as promised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried CLA of other producers - it had side effects and no benefits. this product works as stated, especially if training.

It helps!

Posted by gustavorr on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am doing some hard workouts and aerobics, but CLA is helping me on weight loss!

best CLA!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best CLA!!!

Reducing Leptin

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My practitioner recommended CLA as one of the most effective supplements for lowering high leptin (leptin resistance). There are many factors that elevate the hormone leptin and fortunately, a lab test to assess your leptin level.

Very good.

Posted by Insanity on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great Results when is used with proper diet and exercise, if you dont do exercise with diet, you are wasting your money.