Perfect Balanced way to get your Cal/Mag daily dosage - in a tasty beverage like taste!...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this product is my favorive way to get my Calcium & Magnesium besides a balanced meals which i find it hard to get to the minimum daily requirements.the dosages of most minerals are right on spot as far as i understand it with maybe the only downside of this product and this is the lack of the trace mineral Boron for a better absorption of Calcium.its taste reminds me of some fruit yogurt i loved when i was a kid.it is recommended to take Cal/Mag before bedtime & with B-complex,i only do the bedtime part as B-complex makes me too alert for this hours.i usually take 1 TBSP with a small piece of dried pineapple for even better taste and the Bromelain helps absorption somewhat.the rest of the daily CAL/Mag Needs i try to get from Poppy seeds,Moringa,Melcao and sesame seeds as they are all loaded with it. ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This flavor is better than strawberry, but I am glad I tried them both. Showed this to my doctor and he approved. So easy to take, too.

Delicious and Nutritious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy getting my Cal-Mag in this form. I add it to my OJ in the AM; it tastes wonderful...

Flavor is ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product is a bit chalky but it does taste ok. I take it with a glass of water to remove the chalk after taste but other than that it is a good product. I take it because I am lactose intolerate so calcium from diary products is out of the questions.

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yummy orange cream flavor for mineral lquid

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

compared to other cal-mag liquids, this tastes good and has the strength I like. good price too

taste like kids medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

if u hate those kids tasting flavor, then don't get this one. It is easier for people that don't like to swallow pills

Nice taste. Don't know if it really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs with no problem.

the taste is blech

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

but it's edible. Also, it's nice that it doesn't need refrigeration, as my fridge is over crowded and I might not see it easily in there

Distastful after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This supplement does leave a thick and distasteful after taste on my tough, so I try to take this after I have had food and drink water/juice to wash out my mouth. I'll even mix the supplement with other liquids, so that it is easy to consume.

1 2