Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

Greetings from Wollongong Australia. Many thanks firstly to iherb for the excellent service. As a chronic fatigue sufferer with an endocrine disruption and an auto immune problem; I have found this product to have been extremely beneficial in resolving my testosterone being converted to oestradiol and it was actually prescribed by an allopathic physician

Great Value

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on March 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm not exactly sure how it's doing it, but my husband hasn't needed his testosterone gel since taking this (and a few other anti-estrogenic supplements). Highly recommended.

Helps Men With Low Testosterone

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor put me on Chrysin to help deal with low Testosterone problems. This stuff really works. But you have to give it time and be consistent.

Needs long-term use

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a difference after taking this consistently for about 3 months. I use less than the reccommended dosage and still felt results.

liked so much

Posted by sunstate on January 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

For testosterone boosting it is great combination with tribulus.Solo form also very good for immune system.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use the product as a natural aromatase enzyme inhibitor in conjunction with my prescription for testosterone ethanate and I believe that using the two together helps lessen the conversion of the testerone ethanate to estrogen.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great quality and good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and need with “DHEA”

It obviously affects me

Posted by antiaging on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

The preparation obviously affects me, but the effect is very short-lived. It is slightly weaker than Arimidex anastrozole. It was like a real life builder to me. It's not just an increase in testosterone, but something extra. Something like L-DOPA.After the chrysin I felt light and strong, I could run the whole route that I managed to run only halfway through. I was happy with the movement, and my knees did not hurt. I immediately felt the tension in my crotch, it all started to excite me, I just walked the street. Experiences and ejacalution improved. Even in the young, it was not always so. To put it right, I had a long-term elevated estradiol level that came from visceral fat after the fiftieth year.

It help me a lot!!!