Excellent CoQ-10

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

CoQ-10 is an incredibly important co enzyme that we produce naturally in our bodies, however it starts to significantly deplete as we get older in fact from our 30s onwards. It is hugely important for heart and brain health and energy production in our cells. For those taking statins it is particularly important to supplement with this as they strip Q10 from our systems. It may help negate some side effects such as tiredness and aches that many people experience when they take statins. This Q10 uses a highly absorb-able and natural form. I personally find my energy levels and mental clarity improve noticeably when I take this. Also regarded as being an important anti aging nutrient. Take with coconut oil which contains medium chain fatty acids for the best absorbtion. Also good for gum health particularly those with gingivitis. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Feels great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this and doesn't have heart palpatations any more.

Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This CoQ-10 is one of the best values on the web for price and dosage. The pills are relatively small and easy to swallow.

Coq10 is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take and blood pressure is excellent after a few weeks taking this product.

q10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great product, great price, can tell the results already

MRM Co-Q10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the product, price is great...wish it came in higher mg so they would not have to be taken 3x a day

no flow agents - energy dont know yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

no allergy recation from flow agents so label may be true.. no added energy yet and thats the test of C0Q10

MRM, CoQ-10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Very much helps!

awesome