the smell is Great but as strong...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on July 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

the bunch i got smells very fresh,alive,even more than a whole mushroom i got in the freeze,nevertheless this product is not as effective for my energy boost as other brands,i guess the extract method is weaker...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

cordyceps for immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking cordyceps for immunity and wellness, I've noticed that the inflammation in my hands has decreased significantly since I've been taking mushroom supplements.

Cordyceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand. I suffer from copd but this helps me keep working and moving and keeps my immune system going

Neuropathy help

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

It was recommended that I take Cordyceps for my diabetic neuropathy. After a couple of weeks I have noticed a good change in this condition. I have not been awarkened at night with the pain and numbness in my hands recently. I started with 2 - 3 x a day and am now taking 3 a day. I hope this continues.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really think it's easier to breath. I have COPD. In the beginning I didn't notice anything, but now I've been taking Cordyceps about two weeks, 3x2/a day.

mrs. b strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

i like this product. i will order again

Good-

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good-

Great but !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I eat this cordyceps every day but don't feel anything. So I eat cordyceps with red reishi ( Gel capsule ). The result is good. I don't feel tired even I don't sleep for 2 days.

MRM Cordyceps Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have more energy after taking it a few days.

Good herb product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

High quality of cordyceps i like

1 2