DHEA and Chronic Fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

MRM DHEA is a first class treatment for chronic fatigue. THis product is inexpensive and the postage from iherb is unbeatable.

Seems better than the other brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

I only used one other brand before the MRM brand for DHEA. This seems to be less harsh than the other one that gave me palpitation. I will stay with this one.

Help without drugs

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't suffer like some 50 year old men do. I just started seeing a steady drop in my libido over the last 5-6 years. DHEA was recommended by my doctor as he could find nothing else wrong. Well, it seems to be doing the trick. Just take one 25mg capsule every morning with breakfast and within a few weeks you'll be noticing a big difference. I'm taking in combination with [Irwin Naturals, Advanced Yohimbe-Plus, 120 Softgels] Irwin Naturals, Advanced Yohimbe-Plus, 120 Softgels.

Good brand, good dose.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like DHEA in smaller denominations because it only stays in your system for 20 hours, so I take it in a divided dose to keep it in my system 24 hours. I use it for blood pressure control...works like a charm. It also banishes panic attacks for me.

Aging men need this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

After doing countless hours of research on DHEA, I am convinced that any male over the age of 40 need to supplement this hormone. I'm 63 and have noticed an increase in mental clarity and physical energy. I take one before bed and 25 mg. of 7-Keto soon after I wake up in the morning. I've been taking DHEA for almost a year and definitely feel better, mentally and physically.

Contains RICE FLOUR! Melts fat, builds muscle without exercise!

Posted by PurplePegasus on February 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time that iHerb has missed listing a key ingredient! Since Monsanto is attempting to GMO rice, it's important to know that rice flour is the 2nd ingredient. I eat a 100% grain-free diet so this was a surprise ingredient here, considering that all grains are very fattening, whether white or brown. I hope that iHerb lists it soon. Nevertheless this DHEA seems to work as well as the others. (And another contains Magnesium stearate so rice is probably better). Other than that I like the dosage of 25mg so I can take 2 in the am a few hours apart and 1 around noon or 2pm. I've found DHEA the only solution to exercise-resistant cortisol-induced rapid weight gain; if there's a pill that can make you fat without eating, it follows than another pill can make you slim without exercise (it's only fair--and very logical!) and DHEA is that pill. I've been consistently losing weight on this & building muscle without exercise whatsoever (and a heart-healthy high saturated fats diet according to the teachings of Weston A Price.) My skin is also very plump & youthful. I constantly change DHEA brands and haven't noticed a difference.

My life saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Diagnosed with a hormone imbalance that lead to me being declared "infertile" someone suggested I take DHEA. Since I took it my depression lifted, my energy boosted and my cycle returned for one month (so far!) I hope this will help many others and I cannot praise it enought (I am a woman by the way!)

Good for sex drive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Adds some umph to my coital performance!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Dhea really healths my well being!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taken before bed, DHEA can lower cortisol production through the night.