Contains Propylene Glycol

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am so annoyed at myself for not noticing that this product contains propylene glycol. They state that it contains NO allergens but some people are allergic to pg and there are doubts about the safety of using any products containing it.

Made pores worse

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because a lot of reviewers mentioned it improving their pitted scars and pores. But it made my scars and pores deeper and worse. The pores started producing more oil and looks like that made them deeper. I still stuck to it for 3 weeks thinking maybe its an initial result, But there was no improvement. However seems like it has some anti-ageing properties. Skin elasticity increased and face was softer probably because of oil production. And it works well for the skin around eyes making them firmer. So I might use it just for the eyes after my face become normal. If you are after anti-ageing properties it might be useful.

Different Than Last Time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product 2 times, first was fine and I like it, the other time I found it different in its color, consistency, and smells different! It is obviously filled with another type of cream! ........ I don’t trust iHerb anymore!

Irritated my skin!

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on October 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

This burned and irritated my facial skin. :(

nasty smelling b/c was stale

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use MSM all the time. I even give it to my critters - dogs, cats, horses etc. but this one was stale. I wish I could get a new bottle. No other brand has been like this one - ick!

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this cream because I once tried a MSM Cream from Swanson's which left my skin very smooth. But I was quite disappointed with this cream which did not have any visible effects. I can definitely recommend the Swansons MSM cream.

Propylene glycole?

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I just noticed it has propylene glycole in it. Why is that necessary? It is not really good for you.

STINKS!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by j44lee on March 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

This DRIES out your skin like no other, which is strange because it goes on so cool and creamy, like a gel texture. Then it sucks out all the moisture from your skin and you're dry as heck. To make things worse, this smells like hot aluminum and garbage.

MRM

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't see anything special about this. Just a regular cream. Very light.

Didnt work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to see if it will help control my extremely oily skin. Worked for 1 day then it stopped working. Pretty sad though because my oily skin contributed to my currently very acne prone skin. Will try it for joint issues and update accordingly.

1 2