We can do better than Demethicone

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Demethicone is essentially a polymer or PLASTIC. The argument is that the molecules are too large to permeate the skin. Not only am I not convinced, what about when it's washed off, it goes into the environment? Can MRM come up with a better formulation and use a natural substitute for demethicone?

MRM, MSM Cream, 4 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

the smell is neutral compared to MRM-43001, but it is not absorbed well, which makes it a layer on my face.

Bad experience -anxiety and burnt facial skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ok so I had non ablative laser done to my face 5 years ago which pretty much destroyed my skin and left a very damaged skin surface like a orange peel which is pretty sad considering I had pretty much flawless skin before, please don't think I'm vain for having it done and that I deserve the damage, but I think society and the media really take advantages of peoples flaws especially young people and make them feel that they need the latest bla bla to have even more flawless skin , when nothing is wrong with them in the first place ! anyway now to the review, i had high hopes for this cream as i have read so many positive reviews about it healing indented scars, i thought well if its going to help indented scars it should help the orange peel skin right? wrong, it took bout 3 weeks for my skin to look half normal again. The first time i used it i had no side effects and my skin did look good but as the week went on my face became very dry and tight until it began to burn then i stopped :( maybe the percentage is too high because it also caused my to have bad anxiety, which i don't normally have i took the cream to the doctor and he said yes high dose of MSM can cause anxiety, he said just drink lots of water to flush it of your system which worked if any ones knows how to get rid of the orange peel skin texture/ large pores please let me know

Not sure what it does

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

The product as a moisturiser is good, lightweight, smells nice and doesn't cause any breakouts. The main reason i bought this was to apply it on my bf's ankle that is always abit sore due to soccer. It did not do anything for it though.

Too thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

The consistency of this cream makes it practically impossible for any of it to be absorbed. It also does not moisturize at all, and balls up like crazy if you touch your face. Too thick to be used under makeup.

Did nothing for me

Posted by eituc on September 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Felt like a decent-enough moisturiser, but there was nothing special about it. It also left a rather odd stretched-tight feeling on my skin.

Indecisive

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

It feels a bit heavy and didn't see the effect MSM creams are apparently known for.

no results

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

noticed nothing

Love this cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely cream, it's cool when applying it on then tightens as it dries, it does make smile lines look worse but it only lasts for a short while, will be buying it again

so-so