Another new trial

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am using several products for sore joints and inflammation. I think this cream is helping. One thing to mention is that it absorbs very quickly and leaves no residue or scent. I also use it as a hand cream for both skin and nail improvement.

Helped with Acne scarring

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried lasers for my pitted acne scarring and it did not help much. Pleased to find that I can see a differece on the area of scarring after 1 month of using this cream. I dont use much on my face cos I noticed that it tends tomake me break out.so ive reduced my usage by only using it before I go to bed. I only take a small pea size followed by my night cream (sk2) and it has worked wonders so far! Its worth a try..remember if u have oily skin and if u r breaking out from this, that means u must be using way too much on ur face. Try to cut it ddown like I did and hopefully u will be able to see the diff :)

Not natural enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special. Is light and absorbs quickly, smoothens up a bit. It's more fluid than creamy texture. Leaves something dry on your skin after...

this product is good and kinesiology say is good produuct

Posted by mudanzas-valencia on August 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

this product is good and kinesiology say is good produuct

MRM, MSM CREAM

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

SLIGHT PAIN IN HANDS AND FEET. THIS PRODUCT IS WONDERFUL SOURCE OF PAIN RELIEVER.

soft skin with MSM cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the MSM cream. it really softs my hands skin.

Almost 5 Stars

Posted by avalonelaine on February 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Effective, About As Effective For Pain As Arnica Cream, But When Applied, It Doesn't Fully Absorb And Instead Dries Into Flaky Bits That I Have To Brush Off My Skin. Take Care When Applying On Feet: I Fell Because Of That.

I Think It Works Well On My Scars

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase. I apply it every morning on my face to heal my acne scars (hyperpigmentation and ice pick scars). I can see that my scars are healing and less deep now after nearly 3 months of usage. I have also used it on my limbs to fade off scars (black marks) from allergic reactions and could see that the scars fade off within weeks. I think this works.

Good cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've only been using this for a few weeks on my face only, however I do see a positive difference in my skin condition

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love the feel of this cream on my skin - it sinks in really well and leaves the skin feeling clean after washing - not cluggy or heavy like other creams. I'm using it for my acne and scarring and it hasn't caused any breakouts or reactions; it has definitely improved the feel and texture of my skin (feels baby smooth when I wake up) and I've noticed a reduction in the severity of my breakouts and gradual diminishment in redness (though I was hoping the pigmentation would subside faster it has only been two weeks so I need to be patient!). I love this cream and will continue using it in the evenings after my cleansing routine :) (P.S. Best price I've seen for it is on iHerb and great value for the amount you get!)

1 2 3