Best Melatonin Yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many forms of melatonin; I'm 65 and have some trouble staying asleep, not really falling asleep. Many of them make my eyes dry the next day. This one does not. It really works better than any one I've tried. And most of the others have been only 1mg.

it works! don't be fooled by the low price- its a Great product ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i don't think my body lacks Melatonin but this is the best natural sleeping pill i found,in fact its the only one because 5HTP for example did the complete opposite for me with the addition of stomach unrest. when i want,or more exactly need to go to sleep early i take 1 of these about 45 minutes before bedtime and have a perfect sleep. i like this company,they usually don't add unhealthy powders to their capsules and thats a BIG plus comparing to other brands.UPDATE 16/3/12:i now need 2 capsules to "engineer" my sleeping habits a little better,my body built tolerance to 1 pill very quickly.UPDATE 22/4/2013 my tolerance has gone up again and now 3 caps does not do the work,don't know if its just my body or this product is less effective than others....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews .

Should be a warning on the page before you buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Should be a warning on the page before you buy! I bought these but I also bought some liquid drops from a different web site when it arrived it had a warning on the back NOT TO TAKE if you have an autoimmune disease which i have. so I stopped taking these from this site and haven't taken these from the other ones i bought. So I have wasted my money, Please make your products come with clear warnings of any interactions or effects on other health related issues. Not happy

Great Sleep, So Happy

Posted by FDanger on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended these tablets, specifically in this brand, for better sleep. I was told that the larger doses (some brands do 5mg, even 10mg!) can make sleep worse, and to stick with something small. I've been taking one of these melatonin pills nightly, thirty minutes before sleep, for nine days now. By day three, my sleep had improved. I'm now sleeping soundly, with less disturbances in the night. I'm extremely happy with my purchase.

Buy a try, good, the value of the super, worth buying!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Buy a try, good, the value of the super, worth buying!

Good product, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I usually fall off to sleep okay but sometimes wake up and have difficulty going back to sleep. It works for about 4 hours and there is no hangover like sleeping pills. Very good for jet lag also.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have never tried before something good like this I cut this capsule in a half and after half hour or somethimes a little bit longer Im falling asleep right away the only weird thing with this caps is that Im allways dreaming like that Im in some thriller or horror movie but who cares :)

Really Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

u will enjoy your sleep when u pop one of these

sound sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing! I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep all night, but one of these gently lets me drift off until the morning. I've only taken it when I know I can get a full 7-8 hours of sleep so I don't know about any residual grogginess that may occur

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it helps me sleep when I need it