Mixes Well, Great Value, Not So Good Flavor

Posted by Bzuniga on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered several other protein powders from MRM and so I was excited but my excitement didn't last. The product IS a quality product from MRM and mixes easily with water, milk and coconut milk. Unfortunately, the flavor is not as good as I would have liked. There is a bit of chemical after flavor although it is much less than some competing products. The Chocolate flavor is just not chocolaty enough and I found myself regularly adding cocoa powder to this protein powder. I'll admit that I prefer a more natural dark chocolate flavor. The weak chocolate flavor and the hint of after taste is just too much for me and I won't re-order this particular product. My advice, try the MRM Flax-N-Whey Vanilla Nut or the MRM Fruit-N-Whey Mixed Berries. Both have strong natural tasting flavors and no discernible after taste.

Just ok...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not the best protein I've tasted, but it works in a smoothie.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not bad for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was a pretty good price, but doesn't taste amazing.. Everything else (clories/protein amount etc) is good, just could be a bit more chocolatey!!

Solid, but not amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mixes easily with water and has a decent taste. SunWarrior protein still is my favorite. Too bad it is so expensive.

다 좋은데 냄새가...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

너무 역하게 확 올라와서 처음 한 두번은 정말이지 토할 뻔 했습니다. 그런데 억지로 먹다보니 좀 있으니깐 참을만 하더군요. 하지만 다시 더 구입할 맘은 들지 않습니다.

ok taste, low mixability

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great nutritional value, and one of few stevia sweetened protein powders. However, like many other whey powders it is not easy to mix (contrary to soy). Taste is mild, and more like a cocoa taste rather than chocolate.