Great help for allergies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Quercetin, it helps me in SO MANY ways. I have I.C. & it helps with that & my many allergies, too! I take it 2x's a day & I think it will be a part of the rest of my life.

Outstanding value. *Works great for my wifes allergy to dust mites. Quercetin is also effective in many other ways! MRM Quercetin is quality. Well worth it!

Posted by HealthyMindHealthyBody on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best value you can get! Quercetin is a must for anyone with allergies!! Dust mite allergies, food allergies, hay fever the works. I personally use Quercetin for increasing blood flow to my brain while simultaneously reducing inflammation of the brain & body. It could also help with depression and is a must for prostate health. I absolutely recommend this!

Great for allergies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this natural alternative allergy tablets. I have been taking allergy tablets all my life as I am a severe allergy sufferer. I do not take the recommended dosage of this. I am only taking one a day & its helped more than my usual medication.

Great Product for allergies and inflammation

Posted by whiteegret on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works great for preventing and treating allergic reactions ( when histamine levels rise) and treating inflammation. 3x a day does the trick. MRM is good value and it works.

Great for allergies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I know this supplement is advertised for prostate health, but it is a godsend for seasonal allergies. I take one in the morning and night when the pollen is really thick, and I have minimal symptoms. Highly recommend!

Quercetin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good - and I don't have to eat two tons of onions to get the quercetin!!

MRM Quercetin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works great for my histamine intolerance, I can eat a better variety of foods if I take quercetin three times a day. I haven't seen any noticeable side effects.

Bought for its Senolytic effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for its Senolytic effect. Don't know if it will do its job but fingers crossed as research says it does. This brand is much cheaper than Blue Bonnet brand but same strength. Good quality dark container to protect the capsules from light as with all other products from this brand. Cap seals really air-tight, unlike those flip-to-open caps that Life Extension and Doctor's Best brands uses, which leaks more air during storage.

still bloated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take it for my leaky gut and bladder pain. It helps for my bladder pain, but I am still bloated

great great great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great great great product!

1 2 3