Great help for allergies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Quercetin, it helps me in SO MANY ways. I have I.C. & it helps with that & my many allergies, too! I take it 2x's a day & I think it will be a part of the rest of my life.

Outstanding value. *Works great for my wifes allergy to dust mites. Quercetin is also effective in many other ways! MRM Quercetin is quality. Well worth it!

Posted by HealthyMindHealthyBody on September 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best value you can get! Quercetin is a must for anyone with allergies!! Dust mite allergies, food allergies, hay fever the works. I personally use Quercetin for increasing blood flow to my brain while simultaneously reducing inflammation of the brain & body. It could also help with depression and is a must for prostate health. I absolutely recommend this!

MRM Quercetin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works great for my histamine intolerance, I can eat a better variety of foods if I take quercetin three times a day. I haven't seen any noticeable side effects.

Great Product for allergies and inflammation

Posted by whiteegret on January 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works great for preventing and treating allergic reactions ( when histamine levels rise) and treating inflammation. 3x a day does the trick. MRM is good value and it works.

Great for allergies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this natural alternative allergy tablets. I have been taking allergy tablets all my life as I am a severe allergy sufferer. I do not take the recommended dosage of this. I am only taking one a day & its helped more than my usual medication.

Great for allergies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I know this supplement is advertised for prostate health, but it is a godsend for seasonal allergies. I take one in the morning and night when the pollen is really thick, and I have minimal symptoms. Highly recommend!

still bloated

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take it for my leaky gut and bladder pain. It helps for my bladder pain, but I am still bloated

For stuffy nose and leaky gut

Posted by love-essence on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was perpetually getting stuffy nose and often take Zyrtec. Decided to try Quercetin (1 x daily) instead. Just a few days and I already felt good improvement and can breath so much easier, especially at bedtime! Now I've just read from Dr Axe that Quercetin proven to help repair a Leaky Gut (and therefore multiple food intolerances). So I'm definitely going to continue with this supplement and increase to 2 x daily.

Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog has a mast cell tumor in her tail. It seems to help, because the tumor stopped growing since she is treated with many supplements, such as : quercetin, liver caps, red wine extract, pycnogenol, shitake, maitake, bee pollen, bee propolis, royal jelly, garlic extract pills, vitamin D, vitamin C, immune complex, coenzyme Q-10. The vet tried to remove the tumor, but it was too vast and she cut out only a portion of it. The tail cannot be cut off surgically either because the tumor is too close to the body on the tail. So we could give our dog the chemo, but the side effects frightened us, and the dog was already in a bad condition after the surgery. So I read a lot about this kind of cancer, and these supplements seemed to be the best cure. So far she is doing good, happy, the wound healed, and she has a good appetite, which was not the case before I started her on this protocol. Hope it helps anybody else with similar issue.

Bought for its Senolytic effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for its Senolytic effect. Don't know if it will do its job but fingers crossed as research says it does. This brand is much cheaper than Blue Bonnet brand but same strength. Good quality dark container to protect the capsules from light as with all other products from this brand. Cap seals really air-tight, unlike those flip-to-open caps that Life Extension and Doctor's Best brands uses, which leaks more air during storage.

1 2 3 4