Bought for its Senolytic effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for its Senolytic effect. Don't know if it will do its job but fingers crossed as research says it does. This brand is much cheaper than Blue Bonnet brand but same strength. Good quality dark container to protect the capsules from light as with all other products from this brand. Cap seals really air-tight, unlike those flip-to-open caps that Life Extension and Doctor's Best brands uses, which leaks more air during storage.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband just started taking this supplement, but has since found a formula that contains both quercetin and bromelain, which is what he wanted originally.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good, but not enough for me.

Good Product, But...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, the bottle that i received us not the same shown my did not had any phopolipids no enhance andorption. Just normal quercetin. Wonder why...

Bought this because I get itchy when I workout due to elevated histamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So I read that quercitin is good against elevated histamine levels in your body, so I bought this because when I workout I get itchy! So I took this 2 x /day and I can see say that it does relieve 80% of the itchiness. It says you should take 3/ day, so I imagine if I take 3 day, the itchiness will be a 100% gone

Nice.

Posted by vuksiljegovic on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works for calming my histamine response,but It is not so strong. Im not sure Is it only with this brand,since I never tried anything else. Still I have notice some improvent after all.

For my daughter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter's skin color looks better after this. Seems more healthier

is ok this product