Great Spirulina!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this spirulina not only because it is raw and of high quality but also it is 100 percent grown and processed in America. All stages of the raw spirulina production occur in California and it is packed in Michigan. I contacted MRM and asked them to verify the country of origin and manufacture. The agent at MRM was extremely helpful, polite and prompt in responding to my inquiry. I was eating the Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina before which was also quite good but MRM's is a little more reasonably priced. MRM's spirulina seems to be a darker heavier green while the Nutrex spirulina has more blues (cyan). You can tell this but leaving some sit in water and waiting for it to settle. MRM's spirulina reminds me a little of Korean chlorella. For me MRM's spirulina has more of an earthy taste while the Nutrex has more of a sweet sea taste. I like both a lot and will continue eating both brands. I have already purchased a few bags of this and am preparing to buy more.

The best spirulina!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other spirulinas and this one tastes more cleaner and different than them. It's from the USA too, which great because most of the time spirulina is from China.

Crooks be careful don't buy from iherb ! They don't deliver your order and don't refund you

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very bad customer service

Amazing Facemask

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

It whitens and softens my skin. Pores are also minimised. No more acnes now ! I'm loving it ❤️

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried spirulina powder before and this one seems to be perfect thing to add into your smoothies. it resolves completely and you can't even taste it in your beverage which is really good.

Yummy but high in sodium

Posted by SamanthaGordon on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes really yummy! Makes my face puffy though, so, seems like it's higher in sodium than the label says.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love Navitas products. Personally prefer spirullina chips as more versatile to use as addition to chocolate and others but powder also very good to add to smoothies

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good!

Health product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Chia with flax seed with coconut and cocoa, very tasty and very helpful in metabolism, excellent product

I Adore This!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use this in my smoothie every morning. Yes, you know it's there due to the dark green smoothie colour and the slight powdery sensation in your mouth. Also, there's a slight taste but not something I'd complain about. Will buy this again and again and again!