Great Spirulina!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this spirulina not only because it is raw and of high quality but also it is 100 percent grown and processed in America. All stages of the raw spirulina production occur in California and it is packed in Michigan. I contacted MRM and asked them to verify the country of origin and manufacture. The agent at MRM was extremely helpful, polite and prompt in responding to my inquiry. I was eating the Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina before which was also quite good but MRM's is a little more reasonably priced. MRM's spirulina seems to be a darker heavier green while the Nutrex spirulina has more blues (cyan). You can tell this but leaving some sit in water and waiting for it to settle. MRM's spirulina reminds me a little of Korean chlorella. For me MRM's spirulina has more of an earthy taste while the Nutrex has more of a sweet sea taste. I like both a lot and will continue eating both brands. I have already purchased a few bags of this and am preparing to buy more.

Crooks be careful don't buy from iherb ! They don't deliver your order and don't refund you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very bad customer service

The best spirulina!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other spirulinas and this one tastes more cleaner and different than them. It's from the USA too, which great because most of the time spirulina is from China.

Health product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Chia with flax seed with coconut and cocoa, very tasty and very helpful in metabolism, excellent product

Worked great and Worth trying, if you would like a Rebate, just click the Rebate (GREEN) to show the lifetime PR0M0

Posted by Rebate on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lots of vitamins and amino acids

Tastes Really Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tastes Really Bad, just like the fishy sea water. Nonetheless, this has helped me with my bowel movement.

Yummy but high in sodium

Posted by SamanthaGordon on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes really yummy! Makes my face puffy though, so, seems like it's higher in sodium than the label says.

I Adore This!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use this in my smoothie every morning. Yes, you know it's there due to the dark green smoothie colour and the slight powdery sensation in your mouth. Also, there's a slight taste but not something I'd complain about. Will buy this again and again and again!

Great product! Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I guess I ordered it 5-6 times already. I love this spirulina. I eat spirulina a lot. I put it in my smoothie or in spring wraps, and sometimes I can eat it just with some vegetables. I'm a huge fan of spirulina and this one the best for me. It's raw. I like the taste. And it made in California. Will buy it again.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for the on time order of my spirulina. I've been buying and using spirulina from a local health food store for many years and when this particular store decided to raise the prices and limit the selection, of which my brand was no longer available, I choose to search the web. I'm very satisfied with your product and the quick delivery. I will recommend to friends and be a repeat customer! Kevin

1 2 3