Great Spirulina!!

Posted by Reviewer2870800 on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this spirulina not only because it is raw and of high quality but also it is 100 percent grown and processed in America. All stages of the raw spirulina production occur in California and it is packed in Michigan. I contacted MRM and asked them to verify the country of origin and manufacture. The agent at MRM was extremely helpful, polite and prompt in responding to my inquiry. I was eating the Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina before which was also quite good but MRM's is a little more reasonably priced. MRM's spirulina seems to be a darker heavier green while the Nutrex spirulina has more blues (cyan). You can tell this but leaving some sit in water and waiting for it to settle. MRM's spirulina reminds me a little of Korean chlorella. For me MRM's spirulina has more of an earthy taste while the Nutrex has more of a sweet sea taste. I like both a lot and will continue eating both brands. I have already purchased a few bags of this and am preparing to buy more.

Super

Posted by 4841105049447528955 on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been adding into my fruit bowl and smoothie. So easy to use and packed with nutrients.

Excellent Food

Posted by 5180538556743278900 on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best taste ! Very pure! I will buy it again surely.

Spirulina and that's it!

Posted by 5235909336095756103 on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a great quality/ price ratio as spirulina can be super expensive were I live.

Great Price and Quality

Posted by 5482542974753089324 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a beautiful product for the price. No complaints. Spirulina is a staple in my morning routine. I'm very pleased with this product.

More energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried any other brand than this, but this seems fine. I've used it almost everyday in my smoothies for a while now and I feel like I have a lot more energy.

This product is good

Posted by 5580844004035841649 on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

High CP

not know is it work or not

Posted by 5722234447731551734 on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase