not so good on its own but very good combined with others!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have very bad insomnia for years whereby I can sleep for a only an hour or so then my body and mind thinks its time to do a marathon, this has been very frustrating. I have treid many products that just don't help at all, I've also tried prescription meds which thank God I have now come off because of this recipe below. So, for over a week I have been taking 1 x Source Naturals Theanine Serene with Relora + 1 x Source Naturals Night Rest and 1 X Organic Valerian (or this MRM, Relax - with Phenibut) 1/2 hour before bed and again (not the MRM, Relax) when I wake at 2 am (ish). I sleep for average 9 hours, quite a miracle I'd say. For some this will be too much but you could begin to experiment. I tried omitting the 2 am but it doesn't work, I just stay awake. You may need to add more or have less but this is perfect for me. Hope this works for you or something simular. Each one of these do not work well enough on their own tho, but are a power house together.

Didn't help much with sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used the entire bottle, before I wrote this. First off, this doesn't contain phenibut anymore, which works great for sleep. I thought it did. It just has regular GABA, which I've used for years and can get for far less money. The amount of other herbs in this is too small to do much of anything. Compared to real phenibut, this doesn't measure up too well. It helped for mild anxiety but not for sleep.

not sure yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure yet

helps me unwind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

helps me unwind, but not strong enough that they guarantee a good night's sleep

No me convence

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lleva 60 pastillas y para que me haga un poco de efecto tengo que tomar 4 así que no me compensa seguir usándolas

Not sure yet...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried this a couple of times, and once I slept well the entire night, and the other, I woke up in the middle of the night.

this one was to weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its not enough phenibut per maximum dosage to get you to sleep

Peter Macko

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I excepted more

as promised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product was as listed and came in a reasonable amount of time and was well packaged.

Didn't work well for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I actually woke with a horrible headache after taking this product and sleep wasn't restful