Product works great for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for several months now. I started taking this for anxiety which has been an on and off issue for several years. Other benefit is it definitely helps with sleep . I used to take melatonin for sleep, but found this works much better for me. Have tried similar anxiety relief products, but found many of these contain ingredients that can cause nausea such a Theanine or 5-HTP. Would definitely recommend trying this product of others have caused nausea or had no effect.

I use these as sleeping aids

Posted by bbchris on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I take four of these before bedtimes (especially when I'm feeling stressed) and they help me to have a good night's sleep. So yes I guess it relaxes me. I would definitely purchase these again.

When I need to sleep, I take this

Posted by quakerorts on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This really helps me to sleep well and does not leave me feeling groggy in the morning. I can even take it at 3 or 4 am if I wake up and can't go back to sleep.

MRM, Relax - All, with Phenibut, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for good sleep.

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have previously used lunexor for sleep support. while lunexor works fine, it is very expensive. therefore, i now prefer using mrm relax-all, along with 10mg time-release natrol advanced sleep. the effectiveness is the same but the cost is less.

For Tension Headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One cap works as well as one of my RX muscle relaxers. I take them for tension headaches that are caused by knots in my upper back and shoulder area. I only take them as needed and so far I have not needed to take them more than two days in a row. The max I usually need in a day is two. It is a blessing to find something natural that works as well as an RX and without any nasty side effects. I showed them to my Chiro and he gave me his approval as well.

For deeper sleeping at night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good for resetting the bodies natural sleep cycle. It made me go to bed earlier and get up earlier, and sleep better and deeper.

relax review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works as it said it would. very helpful during very stressful time. thank you.

Husband Likes Them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband says these really help him sleep. He has a lot of back pain, but he combines these with Advil PM, and he says he gets a pretty good nights sleep.

Love these

Posted by ChrisCox on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Phenibut/MRM Relax All is good, I just wish it had a much higher dose of Phenibut, because who wants to swallow 4 of these in one sitting?