Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

These successfully raised my serum levels. I had was deficient even w/ noon UVB sunbathing. I decided to forgo all sun as I developed melasma. After taking one everyday for 2 months my levels were high. I will take one or two every week as maintenance.

Cyqlop

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great vegan supplement good for me good for you

Does the job well

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Keeps the levels up perfectly

Great Vegan D

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

The capsules are pretty small making them easy to swallow.

Veeery hard on stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it as it is vegan but feels reaaally heavy and not digestible easily. I do hope it's doing it's job, though I can't tell for now.

Essential D

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love this Vitamin D3 Vegan and my D levels are great

GOOD STUFF

Posted by kkfjkldsjfldfj on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this vegan vitamin D3!! So good for ya!

Got my levels up high!

Posted by HannahMC on January 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product did well to get my levels up to the highest level I've ever had in my life! I was taking 2 per day, plus incidental sun exposure. After discontinuing these, I decided to get sun exposure naturally (in the small amounts that I hear professionals say to). Well my (mild) osteomalacia symptoms all came back. That's when I realised that the real optimal vitamin D level requires supplements or more sun exposure than we are told! Plus, realistically, I did not keep up the amount of sun exposure that I was aiming to. I am now back on 10,000iu daily and plan to test my levels every 3 months (not through the doctor though, because their opinions on dosage are based on a calculation error). search for this online....The big vitamin D mistake ncbi nih DT Papadimitriou ...it should be the first thing that comes up

Completely pleased with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

The product is great, as are the price and delivery time. I got this because I couldn't find the exact same item in 10,000 IU so I take two each day but that's fine.

The best one i tried !

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best one of all the similar products that iv tried. Cant live without it now that i found it!