Posted by rogcoimbra on December 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far it has proven to be an excellent product. Br. Rogério Coimbra

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Small enough to easily swallow.

2 in 1 Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several Vitamin D and K2-7 formulas over the past 3 years and I have found this one to be the best for me. It has a good amount of vitamin D (2200IU) and 100% K2-7 (the one you need most that is not made by your body). It is non GMO, vegan, a very small capsule, and most of all economical! I also use another MRM brand vitamin and find they are good quality.

Perfect combination!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is how you need to take Vitamin D - with Vitamin K. And MRM combined the right ingredients, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 (MK7). Healthier and more effective. I'm very pleased with the quality of this supplement and the price is fair.

Very Pleased With This Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am shifting a lot in my diet and practices right now so it's hard to narrow the positive results down and give credit to just one thing. I will continue to take these for a few months times and see how it goes. So far I am very pleased, no negative results anyhow. Thanks iHerb!!

hope it does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

its okey. Hope it does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

If you take vitamin D you need K vitamins for your body to absorb the vitamin D, otherwise most is wasted. This has both so it’s good. Also, (PNB 673(without the space) gets you a lifetime Dis€ount and save on every single order when you €heckout on any product on here Thank me later 🙂🙂

Not sure of results as yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was taking just D3 before so, haven't taken this with K2 and not sure of positive results as yet but D3 is a must so I have it covered at least.