ew..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Stick to the choc mocha flavour. I drunk that every morning in a smoothie and looked forward to it. I have to force myself to drink this one. 2 stars because of the nutrient profile, non-gmo etc. but taste - forget it

love the vanilla bean flavor

Posted by carolinak on Mar 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Even though im a chocolate fan, this vanilla flavor rocks! Mixes nicely. I will repurchase :)

my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take it as a shake with banana every morning and it's awesome.. I like the texture. though I don;t like to take it naked with no fruit. promary purpose is to gain muscles while working out. I dont have super intensive workout, yet over the past 3 month I gained 10 LBs and I am a girl..

Very good vegetable protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I find this protein powder very tasty and I cannot feel any weird aftertaste. Im not a fan of sweets and I find this product not too sweet. Last evening I had a simple drink made out of one tablespoon of protein powder, one banana, a handful of rolled oats and 250ml water. It was delicious! I wouldnt have thought that a veggie shake could taste so good!

My Favorite Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best vegan protein I ever had. Tastes great and dissolves easialy with water. Highly recommended for vegans/vegetarians or for people looking for a good vegetable and soy free protein.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best I have found so far!

Very nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice vanilla taste, like it very much.

Quality protein and great value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely my favourite vegan protein powder. It's affordable, tastes good and although it still has that chalky texture that is present in all rice and pea protein blends it still mixes much better than other brands I've tried.

Excellent in every aspect!

Posted by rogcoimbra on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion, this protein represents the best cost-benefit for vegan proteins and, of all that I've tried, it's the one with the best taste. Att., Rogério Coimbra.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best plant protein I have tasted (and I've had then all), even with just water. Can't beat the price. ~This is top of my shopping list every time I'm running low.

1 2 3 4