Exactly what I hoped

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was dealing with yeast infections every other month from taking antibiotics and had hoped taking a probiotic would counteract this. It has been a significant amount of time without any yeast infection, so needless to say; I'm glad I bought this product.

Best probiotics I have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Exellent probiotics!!! Really makes the difference. I took 1 pill per day and they work perfectly. I will definitely order these again.

Impressed with this products features

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was impressed that this product is designed specifically for women and their needs. I have felt better while on it. I will be buying it again in the future!

Does what it says!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that this brand does not add fillers or binders to its products. I was skeptical of purchasing this since it had so few reviews compared to other bigger brands... I took this for a month and I didn't really get any yeast infection this month! I wasn't sure of its effect until I finished the whole bottle and switched to another brand but felt a little weird down there again. I'd repurchase this!