the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

take 3 large glasses of this a day with a little apple juice and water and watch your health and wellbeing go to the next level. i also take a glass of the miracle reds everyday as well. My energy levels are tremendous.

Awesome!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for 7 years. It tastes fantastic, cuts cravings and supplies amazing nutrition. My whole family loves it and takes it daily!

horrible taste, excellent results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

oh my, whatever anyone says, this tastes horrible! it is bearable when mixed with lots of fruits in a milkshake. i tried the 8 oz water + juice thing, no way am i doing that again. it feels like it takes you forever to drink that one glass of torture drink. what i do is either mix it in my protein milkshake with frozen fruits OR mix it with about a shot-glass full of water, drink it like you would a tequila :) that works as long as you dont breathe in the smell. the miracle reds taste better but i want the benefit of both. i used to take this greens separately in the pm and the reds in the am but one week of "tequila-sized shots" was too hard for me so i just take it all in the am, in my milkshake. im trying to lose weight but dont want to feel like i have to starve myself or hold myself from food i like but am trying to learn how to do "portions". i guess i should tell you how much i love eating. and i love carbs!! growing up, my friends used to tease me about having an alligator in my stomach coz i never gained any weight and i ate twice as much as they did...until i had a baby. now they tease me that my eating habits are catching up with me. i mix this with macro greens and miracle reds, add 2/3 cup of milk, 1/4-1/3 cup each of 2 frozen fruits and 1/2 cup of ice cream (to sweeten and sort of mask the superfoods flavor). this mix gives me around 530-600 calories and, at first, it seemed like a lot but i noticed how i am not hungry for about 4-5 hours, and if i craved anything, it wasnt something i couldnt fight. plus i have all this energy that i actually do some aerobics after i take this. PLUS i still have lots of energy left AFTER i work out (i normally crash after). TMI but this might help someone: this mix has also made me "regular", going 2-3 times/day tho with no "urgency". if i take it around 8-9am, i start getting hungry by 2pm and i just take some of whatever i have on hand. i was very surprised one day, i made some brownies and can normally eat half of the entire batch in one sitting. i was starting to get hungry so i took a square piece and walked around while eating it. i was surprised that after i had some water, i didnt even want anymore. it wasnt like i was even trying to NOT eat anymore... another proof is when my sister in law got me a box of see's candies and i only took one piece. she knows i can finish a box in two nights of watching tv. and there are days (its been almost 3 weeks) id open it coz i thought i want some chocolates and while trying to decide which to pick, i sort of lose my craving and just close the box. for some reason, whenever i take this, i dont go over my 1200 calorie diet. yes, even with the almost 600 calories in my milkshake. i suppose the exercise helps too, it makes me less hungry and makes me want to move around all day. i dont go overboard with lunch and dinner and would sometimes skip lunch just coz i wasnt hungry. then i can eat a big dinner if i wanted to (before 6pm) but a week after taking this mix, i didnt really feel like eating so much anymore. with my shake mix, i also take multivits and flax seed oil caps. i had really dry winter skin, my face was literally peeling like healing sunburned skin. a week into this supplement combo and my skin feels better plus i havent been breaking out as much as before.

THIS IS THE BEST GREENS !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Macro Greens,is the best tasting greens drink I ever tried. My wife even likes it. I take it in the morning with whey protein and flax,I FEEL great when I use this product.

Mmmmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I simply feel better on the product. Mixes easily in shakes and smoothies. Tastes great--a sweet blend of fruits and veggies.

Great low calorie nutritional supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mix it with soy milk and it tastes so good that even my pre-teen looks forward to drinking it!

Yummmy! I love these greens.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Whatever anyone said about them not tasting good is bunk. If I can get my husband to drink them anyone can do this. Mixed with juice they taste great. I drink it through a straw, so whatever settles I drink first. I think the reds are too... koolaid like tasting.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

iherb offers this at the best price. Tried them all and macro greens is the only one i can consistently take without gagging. I actually like it and look forward to taking it. More expensive but in my opinion, worth it.

Definitely Alkalizing

Posted by KillerBunny on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried Macrolife's Red before trying this, I can honestly say between the two, this wins hands down. I take it every morning, blended with a banana, whatever berries I have, and water. It gives me an elated feeling, and in the past few weeks, I've actually lost some fat around my belly - And I haven't changed anything in my routine except replacing Macro red with the Green. The taste isn't really bad, blend anything with a banana and it'll taste fine. Try it out.

BEST GREENS DRINK - PERIOD!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried them ALL, and do not know why I didn't try this one sooner - wish I had since I really can't tell a difference when add it to my smoothies. It usually took all I had just to get other products down. If you are into green products you know what I mean. I never write reivews - but I had to on this!