macro green is good stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent tasting supplement. i have been using this for 2 years.i mix it with tomato juice every morning.easy way to get veggie servings.I recommend you buy it before the united nations bans it.

Renewed health

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

Superior and effective superfood wholefood product. I feel amazing.

Excellent Food / Excellent Taste / Excellent Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

I carefully compared super greens by amount per dollar. Macrolife Naturals, is very price competitive on it's own, I choose this product because it also contained probiotics. This improves the value of the product to me a lot. The taste is very easy to handle and I feel great taking this product. I highly recommend it.

I love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

My sister has used this and I finally decided I'd better drink something besides Pepsi! It tastes delicious, mixes easily, and I feel good about the vitamins and alkalyzing I'm getting instead of the acids and sugar from soda. I usually drink 2 servings a day; I mix it with my water and take my vitamins with it! I haven't missed the Pepsi! Thanks for a great product!

healthy stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like greens. This formula is sweet, a bit fruity. Next time I will try one with more spirulina.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel this product helps me get my daily fruit & veggie intake, and then some! I mix it with 1/2 cup of organic apple juice. Really enjoy the taste. I take it when I get home from work. I consider it a real treat, and know I'm doing something great for my body!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for two years, great product and great pricing from iHerb.com.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

We know that we don't ingest enough vegetables during each day, this supplement ensures that we exceed our daily requirements. I add this to my smoothies-(it turns the smoothie green)and it adds a slight taste of vegetables to it. The ORAC qualities in Macro Greens have an outstanding capacity to reduce aging caused by free radicals.

super product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

The taste of this product is great, I look forward to taking it everyday!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried other Greens supplement and Macro Greens is the BEST. It's pleasantly tasting with or without the powered vitamin C I add to it.