I love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My sister has used this and I finally decided I'd better drink something besides Pepsi! It tastes delicious, mixes easily, and I feel good about the vitamins and alkalyzing I'm getting instead of the acids and sugar from soda. I usually drink 2 servings a day; I mix it with my water and take my vitamins with it! I haven't missed the Pepsi! Thanks for a great product!

healthy stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like greens. This formula is sweet, a bit fruity. Next time I will try one with more spirulina.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for two years, great product and great pricing from iHerb.com.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We know that we don't ingest enough vegetables during each day, this supplement ensures that we exceed our daily requirements. I add this to my smoothies-(it turns the smoothie green)and it adds a slight taste of vegetables to it. The ORAC qualities in Macro Greens have an outstanding capacity to reduce aging caused by free radicals.

super product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The taste of this product is great, I look forward to taking it everyday!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried other Greens supplement and Macro Greens is the BEST. It's pleasantly tasting with or without the powered vitamin C I add to it.

Great taste and more!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting greens I have tried and it is also full of so much nutrition. My husband and I don't always eat 5 serving of fruits and vegatables every day and this product assures us we get the equivalent of that. I use it with the Fiber35 Strawberry Protein Shake for a wonderful morning/afternoon drink.

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

love me my macro greens!!!!!!

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought macrogreens 3 weeks ago. My husband and I are drinking it once a day. I can tell that I have more energy . This is the best price I found for it so far. I bought the 90 days co container .I don't know how it compares to other green drinks. I will try a couple different ones next then compare them all.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When the sample came in my previous order, I took it, and LOVED it. It gave that real "vitamin-buzz". So, I ordered 3 months' supply. I was very disappointed to find that the sample was MUCH MORE potent than the actual product that I bought. It's OK, but not earth-shaking.