indifferent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this product along with the vit C serum and the face cream and together they have made my face very radiant smooth and soft. While I can pinpoint the benefits of the vitC serum and the face cream I'm just not sure if this product has made a significant impact on my skin as in I didn't see a difference if I did or didn't use it. On the plus side it didn't irritate my skin at all and it left my skin feeling smooth but that's all. It isn't oily neither did it break me out in fact it absorbs quite quickly into the skin but for the price i just expected more I guess. I've used up an entire bottle not sure if I'll come back to this serum but I think I'm going to try the exfoliating serum instead and see how that one works for me.

Not better than i think

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This serum is very thick, like kind of lotion. No significant improvement for my skin.

Very Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was hoping my acne would get better but unfortunately no difference..:( smell good though and it drys out skin even though i have really really oily skin. don't know about its anti aging effects I'm 18

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good skin care procucts, i love it ,will repurchase

Vit A Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a nice texture. I built up the frequency to use as suggested but my skin is fine with this product. I do ensure that I use sunscreen during the day. I purchased this as I suffer from hyperpigmentation. I haven't noticed any lightening in my skin yet but I shall persist and I love the fact that there are not any nasties in the product.

It's fine but haven't seen sign of improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's fine but haven't seen sign of improvement. very soon moving on to something else that works much better. won't buy again.