piel mas uniforme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

me lo doy por la noche antes de la crema, he notado el tono de la piel ligeramente mas uniforme. el olor no es muy agradable que digamos... pero se puede soportar...huele como el augmentine ( el antibiótico :P )

The reviews were right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin definitely looks smoother and tighter after using this, however I did notice my eyes looked more 'wrinkly' at the end of the day when I had applied it under my eyes, which sadly is the reason I bought it, hoping it would smooth out the bags a little bit. Still a great product

Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Loves this product!! It doesn't leave any greasy feeling and it definitely helps with the pores. A few drops each night, goes a looong way!

start it slow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't heed the advice of using AHA / BHA slowly till the skin is used to it. These are active ingredients. After my 3rd application within a week, my skin started to have serious breakouts. Tiny whiteheads popped up and I had red patches. I stopped using it as I read that the skin may purge after using AHA/ BHA. I could see that the pimples went away and my skin cleared up. My complexion started to get clearer. I would try it again on a weekly basis and slowly build up the frequency.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feel face smooth but don't expect immediate effect. Need to use 2 weeks and feel good effect

BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like it

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is good and the price is reasonable.

A Good Vic A Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't cause any breakout and I can see my skin getting smoother after using it. I am going to try the vic C serum from the same brand.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this serum for more than a month, and my skin is feeling great. At the first two weeks, I felt my skin became a bit dry and developed some acne, but I thought I should just give it some time as it's my first time using vitamin A serum. 30+ days on, I don't have dry skin problem anymore, and it also doesn't cause any irritation to my sensitive skin. I use this serum at night and vitamin C for morning, would keep using it and even buy more for my mom!

1 2 3