Tastes great, only 4 starts b/c of the price

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a delicious snack, tastes like raw mango. It is a bit crunchy and chewy. I would reorder even though I think it is expensive (only 85g/ 0.3 oz!)

Chewy and delicious

Posted by 4645349282725112557 on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These tasted very fresh and chewy, just how I was expecting! I love all natural dried fruit and this tops my list.

Do not buy these...

Posted by 5505314988425706270 on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love dried mango. These are the first ones I have tried without added sugar, and they tasted horrible! The taste is kind of overly sweet and weird, but they were also very small. I'm used to long, thick and chewy slices, and these are small, hard and thin. In my opinion this is rubbish.. :-( too bad because I wanted a substitute for my beloved mango slices

Great Organic Product

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are great however, I'm really only shopping on iherb to save money on products that aren't so affordable in Singapore. This product compares to several of the local brands here and not much savings, so I probably wouldn't pack them into my precious box space next time. NO complaints about the product though. Super. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

More yummy than candies

Posted by Reviewer1388822 on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son loves it and pick it rather than candies

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1803066 on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So flavorfull and tasty. On my country its really hard to fond dried fruit that is just fruit - its all pumped up with sugar and additives. But this is just plain fruit, which is great. We snack on it or ide it with cereal. The taste is very rich consentrated mango.

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taste not bad as a healthy snacks with no added sugar but it's slightly hard and difficult to chew. May be a choking hazard to elderly or young kids.

only in heaven do we get to eat things this good!

Posted by 4959605213816397489 on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

oh my, just enjoy and comfort yourself when you can't get them again this year

Love this product.

Posted by 4826688321403302109 on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tangy and not overly sweet tastes like dried mango should. Have purchased three times already. Whole family loves it.

Love it