Tasty but a bit hard

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it except it is a bit hard.

The very best

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have loved unsweetened dried pineapple for decades. I've tried many varieties and brands. This is without doubt the best I have ever had --but expensive.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good! Taste like real pineapples... because it is real pineapples! lol! Excellent product if you're tired of pineapples that are not sweet. One of the best naturally dried fruits i've tasted to date.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

sour, overall good for tea as a substitute for sugar and sweets but the apperance is far from ideal, brown dried pieces of pineapple

Just okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is more sticky, chewy and sour than I expected. It's not bad at all but somehow it gives me stomachache, so I'd say not for the sensitive tummy.

Organic Golden Pineapple!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it!! No gluten. Non GMO. No sugar added. Just organic dried pineapple! I always take it or organic nuts when I have a break time. My sister and my nephew loves it too!

too good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this dried pineapple. It doesn't come in rounds like what you find in bulk at the grocery. It is pieces and chunks. Love the natural taste and sweetness...next best thing to real pineapple.

dried pineapple!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

Exseptional taste. we ate the whole package in seconds. And ordered a bigger one. No sugar, no sulfur,juicy and sweet! great great great. Just try it and you will love it too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best dried pineapple I've ever had. I was going to use it to make a trail mix but we ate the entire bag before I got it done.

Great taste, but don't expect it to taste like the sugary store-bought stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

These tasted good, a bit sour. They are not like the ones you usally get in store, which are loaded with added sugar! These are more chewy, but i liked them anyways..