Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, doesn't taste like honey, more on the side of butterscotch which is down right delicious. Not thick like honey either, definitely the consistency of imitation maple syrup.

Great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good too! Was worried about leakage in international delivery but as usual, iHerb did a fantastic job in that!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

Skonis toks intensyvus. Pirmenybę teikiu Now Foods agavos sirupams. Bet neblogas ir šitas. Buvo smalsu išbandyti skonį.

Great product!

Posted by nicolecla on August 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recieved it today, and I've already used it in both tea and in making raw chocolate. Tastes great! I was really looking for a natural sweetener with a low GI. I don't like stevia at all (feels like the sweetness gets "stuck" in your mouth). I was really happy that this didn't have a strange taste or anything. It's just sweet, and tastes really good. Perfect for tea and raw chocolate! I will use it in tea/coffee, making raw chocolate and raw cakes and pretty much anywhere I would use sugar before I quit sugar. Love it, and I certainly will repurchase!

Great natural sweetener!

Posted by Sherri on November 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my smoothies and juices and it tastes great. My kids like it also. The smoothie shop I go to recommended it.

Best sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way so I'm sure this will last me a long time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice alternative to sugar or maple syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'd buy this one again, good with oatmeal or on pancakes.

Posted by cheersmoon on October 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy this one for my daily coffee at office which is more suitable than using stevia powder packet size. I still buy both coz packet size is convenient taken for outdoor.

Good alternative to sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with the product. I use this in all things that require sweetening. I don't need to use a lot as a little bit goes a long way. It has a great taste and I am happy with the product and the price. Will recommend highly.

1 2 3 4