Interesting Taste But I Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste is very different. Nice pick me up in the afternoon if you want to get rid of your sweet cravings.

Couldn't finish half of the first sachet.

Posted by Click-me on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Possibly it is because of my own preference, I find these particularly distasteful. I'm not sure how to describe the taste. The smell is very strong. It is bitter but not medicinally bitter (kinda coffee-ish bitterness).

GOOD STUFF

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Sep 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the two cocoa ones were good, I mean they aren't swiss miss, but it taste good, it reminds me of the raw chocolate tea we drink here in Jamaica. When I make this i add a pinch of salt and some nutmeg. the coffee i gave to my mother and she liked it, i'd purchase these in the full size.

excellent

Posted by hindati on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

j ai voulu testé le produit j'ai pris ce pack echantillon . le café est tres bon pas du tout amere excellent je le recomande . le chocolat est juste une bombe il me fait pensé au chocolat de mon enfance . n'hesitez pas a testé ce pack echantillon IL veut vraiment le detour en ce moment il est a 0.10 $

A good deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I found this in a sample list. It's way too cheap and way too tasty. Small packages are really useful. I took them to my office, when my coffee ran out, I tried them. I should buy more small packages just in case. Much cheaper than vending machine drinks!

perfect

Posted by ElenMarfel on Jul 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love samples. The best way to get the idea about the product. Cococeps I would really recommend. Nice taste.

einfach nur bitter

Posted by chalalit on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Schrecklicher Geschmack, einfach nur bitter.

Taste horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste is really terrible

surprisingly tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i made the drinks all in iced form with 3 teaspoons of sugar each for the coco drinks. they were surprisingly good especially the coco and beet. interesting aroma from the coffee and mushroom, but minimal mushroom flavour when hot water has been added which is fine by me. will be buying again.

Fajny Produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

warto skorzystać szczególnie ze względu na właściwości grzybów które zawiera