problems with customer service, but it seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I got this, the instructions read to use "one scoop". There was no scoop, and how did I know how big a scoop I should use, so I emailed the helpline for some information, like where was the scoop, and how much was it -- like a heaped teaspoon, maybe (5g is rather a vague measurement). And I got NO reply. After I had used about 2/3 of the product, I found the scoop, buried too far down to be found just by opening the package and shaking the powder around a bit. The product DOES NOT mix easily with fruit juice, and sits like a film of dust on thew top of the liquid, making it rather unpalatable to drink. It would probably work vitamized in a smoothie, but, not a lot of us start out day with a smoothie. it would be preferable to form the daily ration into a soluble tablet, then I would not have to worry about trying to dissolve it, nor the bad feeling when I have to drink the dust. BUT, I will say that it does seem to work. My doctor said that I was border line at 145/118 as to whether he would put me on BP tablets, or not, after using the Acai-Heart for about 3 weeks, my BP was down to 135/88. Might be just a coincidence in that I was doing a couple of other things that would have lowered my BP, but I hope that it was this product. I will be having it checked in about 4 weeks, so I hope the improve-ment is sustained, since I just finished the product this morning.

Buen producto, pero sabor artificial

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

La convinación de antioxidantes es muy buena, pero el producto se disuelve mal y tiene un sabor bastante artificial.

Madre Labs, Acai Heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not the most pleasing taste in water so I started putting it in 20zs. of juice. Not bad, more palatable. Can't report any results as have only taken for one week.

Acai Heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time I am taking this product. I mix it in my morning cocktail with greens, omega, lecithin, macaforce and more. It does not change the taste of my drink. And I dont know if I suppose to feel any thing different. Next time I try the same product in liquid form

AVARAGE PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It would me wiser to take Simply Acai instead of Acai Heart..

Antioxidant power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good hard antioxidant combination.

Fair Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product in smoothies but it does not dissolve well in water and it has very little taste.

not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the texture is not very pleasant

A little odd

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to dissolve it completely in any liquid, leaves a residue in the glass. I hope it's working

It doesn't desovle completely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients in the product is attractive. I'm still waiting for the result. But one thing I noticed about this powder is that it doesn't dissolve completely. There are quite a bit of seed like residuals in my cup making the drinking experience very unsatisfactory.