Great heart protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ever since starting this powder my husband has no longer had to take his blood pressure medicine. Another thing I noticed is how nice my skin looks now. I was not expecting this to be a benefit but it certainly is.

WOW! Best find ever for me!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

With many health issues at hand I live on many healthy supplements, if not I feel like I am falling totally apart. Blood pressure and all labs come back pretty much normal these days without any medication once I discovered true healing through nutrition. Recently though my blood pressure was up some, not awful like before my discovery but to close for comfort and I refuse to go back on medications! Worked for several years staying normal eating real food, taking supplements, probiotics, greens, by monthly cleansing, Super R-Lipoic Acid and 2500 mcg of B12.....I was GREAT, skin could breath, eyes could see and I felt wonderful!! Then I started swelling in feet BIG time, they where purple blotches on legs, lots of pain in feet and legs and BP was right on the border. Instead of waiting till it got worse I researched and found Madre Labs Acai' Heart, two weeks later swelling in legs and feet are down, not all the way but still waaay better and the BP is perfect. I would tast bitter and grity if not mixed in something. I put TWO scoops of Acai' Heart, two scoops of chocolate greens and two scoops of strawberry protien powder in a large cup then add 1/2 cup of vanilla Dannon yogurt, mix with spoon as I add rice milk or rice drink into it. This allows the fluffy protian powder to soak and also the Acai Heart to not be grity and you can't tell it's even in there. Makes a nice breakfast of a big strawberry and chocolate shake, VERY filling and VERY YUMMY and it gives me a nice energy charge to start the day off with! I am going to order the blender bottle with my next order, nice size for adding some extra things like maybe a banana or fresh strawberrys emmmmmm :-)

great for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very nice ingredients,not very mixable unless you make a smoothie or something

BP Down and NRG Level High!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just purchased my second jar, this product (along with New Chapter's Blood Pressure Take Care) has dropped my BP to a very comfortable 120/75 in the evenings. Mixes well in my morning smoothie, along with things like organic whey, hemp protein, spirulina, chlorella, maca, raw cacao, tart cherry juice, acai juice, pom juice and Noni. The base is organic concord grape. Tastes great. Keeps my a competitive cyclist at 50.

excellent product

Posted by M-A-H-A on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. After the first taking, my mother is so surprised that her eye catches the shapes of what she sees clearly. Now she is a big fan of this Acai Heart, every morning she put it in a yogurt as her breakfast.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just tried about anything but never found a product that was true to acai,,but this is the best,,i will order over again,,I make my own yogart,,and use this in it,,great taste,,

Good product -- seems like good Mona Vie substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this product. As another reviewer mentioned, not all of the powder dissolves in liquid, and this is true, but if you have tried Mona Vie (which is a liquid antioxidant drink) the same is true. I generally take this product in soy milk (I don't drink regular milk -- see "The China Study" book for a real eye opener), 1 serving protein powder, 1 serving Acai Heart. As another reviewer also mentioned, it doesn't mix the easiest, which isn't unusual for many of these powdered supplements. The best solution to that is to go to your grocery store and buy a $16 hand-blender (like the Proctor Silex model 59735). 15 seconds of blending in your cup and you have a great drink ready. I am taking a lot of supplements, so I can't say for sure what exactly this product is doing for me health-wise, but it's tasty, and has what I believe are quality ingredients. The only suggestion I would make to the manufacturer is to sell this product in a container with a wider mouth. I can hardly fit my hand into the top opening to grab the little scoop and get a serving. Anyone with medium to large size hands will probably have the same issue!

Great addition to a smoothie

Posted by adechamplain on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This powder had many health benefits including resveratrol and heart healthy Acai. I love this in my smoothie. I also love the fact it's very low in sugars.

I like it

Posted by emanuela on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it doesn't dissolve well, but I don't care, as I simply add it to my daily smoothie. :-) All in all, a good way to get acai and resveratrol.

Madre Labs Acai Heart

Posted by chacho on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Simply phenomenal product. Will buy again. Even better when combined with all the other Madre Labs Powder Products. Simply in credible. I have had great general health results combined with healthy eating and some exercise along with this product.