Love the cream, but hate the smell

Posted by Danesa on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The main attraction in this lotion is argan nut oil. It also has jojoba oil, avocado oil, olive and coconut oils, shea butter, aloe vera leaf juice, glycerin, safflower oil, and fruit extracts of goji, pomegranate, and acai. The cream is rich, creamy and slightly heavy. I think it would be too heavy for me in the summer, but great for winter dry skin. It doesn´t not feel greasy, but absorbes quickly and just leave the skin feeling very soft and relieved. I do not like the smell... it smells like PVA-glue for me.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It soaks in rapidly, not sticky, makes my hands soft. The effect is very good. But the smell bothers me a lot.. I will not buy it again only for the smell.

Smells odd.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Reminds me a bit about glue. It doesn't bother me (strong and floral scents is what I am troubled by), but it might be a bit to odd for some. The effect is average, but then again, I don't have all that dry hands. Will not buy again, but I am going to use the one I have.

Hand Cream

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lovely, moisturizing hand cream.

don't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

smell is not good but very comfortable tube

Запах не нравится

Posted by anna-on-iHerb on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I dont like smell, bu it works. Hand cream is very nourishing!////////////////// Запах терпимый, но за такую цену можно было и получше надушить кремик. Эффект есть. Мне нравится.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like how it feels after I use this cream ,very good for dry hands. ♥️♥️

ใช้ดี ราคาประหยัด

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

ใช้ดีไม่เหนียวเกินไป ราคาถูก

Does not cause irritation

Posted by Amber on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cream really absorbs well and makes the hands soft and smooth

Love the cream, but hate the smell

Posted by NatureHealth on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cream is rich, contains argan nut oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, olive and coconut oils. Absorbes quickly. But...it smells like PVA-glue! 1 star for smell, 4 stars for cream.