The nose knows- it stinks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although I liked the cream, it is rich & thick & made my hands soft, it smelled so bad I had to wash it off. The scent lingers & doesn't dissipate. Unscented is a lie. It smells awful. I'm an aromatherapist & there is absolutely no reason the manufacturers can't fix this with a natural great smelling blend of therapeutic essential oils, and do so with a variety of them to please everyone's nose. I'm glad it was a free sample because I would have been upset if I had paid for it. If you are sensitive to smells ( I smell everything before I buy it) don't buy this. If your sense of smell is poor or you are not effected by noxious smells, then get it because it is a good cream for dry skin. 1 star for smell, 4 stars for cream. Will not buy again. The nose knows. <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you noted that the cream was rich & thick and made your hands soft. We understand that olfactory preference and sensitivity is highly personal and ultimately, we chose not to add essential oils as essential oils can cause skin sensitivities. Our goal was to focus on the effect of the cream.

Smells Terrible

Posted by click-on-this on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was a freebie that came with a recent order. I would not take another tube if they PAID ME. The smell is very strong and not pleasant, i have since tried to give it away and nobody will take it... i hate waste, but this is going into the trash! If you like the strong smell of nothing but Vitamin E, then this is the cream for you. I am all for natural products, but this is terrible.

STINKS - literally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff just smells bad, sorry. A strange and very unpleasant "metallic" smell. Would not recommend and won't get again. Will be using the rest of it on my feet so I don't have to smell it.

Terrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

can not use because of the smell

hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

soooo bad smelt i don't like

Hate the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have to mix it with some perfumed cream to be able to tolerate the smell, which is downright awful. And the cream leaves an unpleasantly oily film on my hands, just like I have put some butter spread on my hands. I use it for short periods of time when I watch a movie and then wash it off. Never again...

Fragrance isn't good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It says free fragrance but It is not good

Bad cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cream I did not like. Smells bad. Not moisturizes and not softens the skin. It is strange that someone liked it.

don't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't like smell

Smell smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I couldnt find out if the cream is doing is job cause I couldn't bare the smell and neither the people around me.