Lovely hand cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really, really like this hand cream. It has a an odd smell, but it fades away quickly. I'm sensitive to smells and experienced no problems with this one. I have tried so many hand creams and have problems finding a good one - this one is a winner! Thank You iherb for excellent service and a great web site!

To die for!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is like rubbing satin on your skin, it feels heavenly! It soaks in rapidly so there's no slippery hand syndrome afterwards. I brought it to the office and we all agree - it's great! Love that it's unscented so it doesn't complete with your perfume.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best hand cream I have ever purchased to date. Very creamy and silky, without feeling greasy. My hands aren't really dry like they used to be.

den beste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

beste hånkrem jeg har prøvt. hendene blir mye og kremen fukter godt. + uten parafyme

Very effective to keep hands moist

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hands temp to be dry especially in winter. This cream keeps the dryness at bay. Check out my reviews on other beauty/health products (including skin and hair) on my SEEKING-HEALTH page.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After trying for some times, it helps to relieves on my dry hands.

Great hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good stuff - smooth, rich, soaks in fast, not greasy/oily, hands look much better after using, unscented, natural! Would buy again happily.

Good product

Posted by WhiteRose on Jan 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Extremely softening effect. It does not smell good, because there is no added flavoring. I use it twice a day in the winter because it acts.

silky smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The lotion really leaves your skin with a silky feeling, and it absorbs very fast, I have very dry skin and I can tell that it's doing me good after just applying it a few times. But if has kind of a weird smell, so if you want a lotion that smells good it's not for you. Other than that, i totally reccomend it !

FREE