31-40 of 2072 total

Quite good ...

Posted by acumen on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... but for the price you can find bigger hand cream tubes. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

smells bad :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have no complains about its softening and moisturizing qualities but i can't get used to its odour which is quite discernible and unpleasant

Bad cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cream I did not like. Smells bad. Not moisturizes and not softens the skin. It is strange that someone liked it.

don't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't like smell

Smells odd.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Reminds me a bit about glue. It doesn't bother me (strong and floral scents is what I am troubled by), but it might be a bit to odd for some. The effect is average, but then again, I don't have all that dry hands. Will not buy again, but I am going to use the one I have.

love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my go to cream. I love it.

nice smell, good for skin

Posted by PLiagia on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

will buy more again

Simply perfect!! Lovely & NICE one :D

Posted by yyuenhk on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Moisture not much oily. No any bad smell at all. Great product. Thanks iHerb! 脂潤不油膩,吸收快,味道就是果仁油味了,是很好的手霜!

Super smooth hands!

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This came just at the right time to condition my chafed hands in winter. It's size is perfect for throwing in my bag when running out the door. Argan oil is known for its healng and moisturizing properties. A great item for dry hands!

Great hand cream

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love argan oil. When I saw this hand cream I was intrigued. Normally I am not a fan of hand cream because it takes ages for the cream to be absorbed by your skin and often leaves you with fat feeling hands. Well, not this one! This hand cream goes right into your skin, but does leave a soft feel to it. It is unscented (huge plus!). No additives. Organic. And if you love shea butter and argan oil; this product is for you.

31-40 of 2072 total