41-50 of 2073 total

Nice and moisturising

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice hand creme that has a whipped feel about it. It doesn't smell like anything and fits perfectly in my hand bag.

Super soft!

Posted by healthydoesit on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was given as a freebie and we really lucked out! This cream is nice and thick without being too thick. It blends into skin nicely and doesn't feeling oily afterward. It's more like a matte finish. I am very sensitive to scents, so this is something I can use without issue. I just love it and will purchase a tube once this is finished. Check out my page for over 100 real reviews on products I've purchased here at Iherb! Much more info on my bio page.

Silk for your hands!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this cream! It has no oily feel to it. I cannot stand oily, greasy creams and lotions! When I feel them like that, I immediately have to wipe it all off and then what's the point of even using them?! I was afraid this was going to be the same way, but it is WONDERFUL! It goes on good, very silky feeling. And I have very dry hands but this has worked wonders with my hand. Definitely getting this again!

Hand Cream

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lovely, moisturizing hand cream.

The only problem is the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The cream has argan and jojoba oils, it absorbs quickly, doesn't feel greasy, but it smells really awkward.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It was ok, I guess. Not one of my favorites, because it takes time for the skin to absorb it and I didn't like the smell of it.

Does not cost the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is too fat and sticky, i feel it on my hands.

Smell smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I couldnt find out if the cream is doing is job cause I couldn't bare the smell and neither the people around me.

No wrinkes on the hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hands will always tell your age and with the Madre hand cream the lines of aging have went away with no greasy feeling

Great natural cream

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is wonderful. Took it for all my mothers and grandmothers. And they stayed very satisfied with it. Moisturizes, nourishes and without any strong fragrance.

41-50 of 2073 total